Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Diagnosis] New sleep study after surgery?
RE: New sleep study after surgery?
Yes but EPR should improve your flow limitation.
Nothing I post is medical advice and should not be taken as such, always consult a medical professional for guidance.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: New sleep study after surgery?
I set the minimum pressure to 6.00 and the EPR to 2.

Last night did not go well from an AHI point of view.   I have not had AHI over 1.0/h since I started therapy more than a year ago but last night it was 5.92/h.

I tried a soft cervical collar, which was a little tight (there was a picture of a woman on the bag; my neck is 17 inches).  It came loose sometime in the night, I found it on the floor in the morning.  There were no flow limitations reported, so I am going to buy a collar with a better circumference because a collar seems to help in combination with the EPR function.

I hope the AHI settles down, because right now there is no chance I will not require the machine.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Diagnosis] Got sleep study results and I am quite fustrated ewarner64 5 64 4 hours ago
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  My sleep study (starting out) sabletaurus 5 170 04-16-2024, 07:24 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  Surgery questions sarahsleeps 8 185 04-16-2024, 10:01 AM
Last Post: coffee9724
  Talk me into or out of surgery BoxcarPete 37 2,161 04-15-2024, 01:24 PM
Last Post: sarahsleeps
  First night with new Bipap after sleep study and 37 AHI mostly CA PandaZA 87 1,395 04-13-2024, 09:07 AM
Last Post: PandaZA
  [Diagnosis] Second opinion on study is needed please Abdulfakih 17 368 04-04-2024, 08:42 AM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  Do I not need a CPAP anymore? In-Lab Study Results brehski 6 219 04-03-2024, 12:38 AM
Last Post: Deborah K.

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.