Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Suddenly Leaking
RE: Suddenly Leaking
Well, the mouth WAS the problem. Wore chin strap last night and hardly any leaks, compared to night before. Attached screenshots show last night vs night before. What a difference. Never could keep my mouth shut.
http://imgur.com/a/tGV0m
Old man, new machine. Better sleep! Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
Any chance you can resize those graphs so we can see what is driving the pressure. Need to see snores and flow limits. While you're at it, minimize the calendar using the triangle in the date line, and eliminate the pie-chart in File/Preferences/Appearance.

As long as your therapy is nearing perfection, your charts might as well follow suit. Smile
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
How's this ?

http://imgur.com/a/pYxOF
Old man, new machine. Better sleep! Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
Just goes to show you can teach an old man new tricks. Smile

That is a big improvement and good to see the two nights back to back. Your pressure is increasing on flow limits. Once you tackle the leaks, it looks like you can avoid those flow limitations and the disruptive pressure swings with a pressure around 8.0.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How do I reduce mouth leaking? meatheadmd 6 371 Yesterday, 01:42 PM
Last Post: Old Codger
  Suddenly my Centrals got a lot more disruptive tcinoz 64 1,795 03-26-2024, 07:24 AM
Last Post: tcinoz
  ResMed Airsense N30i elbow leaking? Elton525 2 342 02-13-2024, 01:24 PM
Last Post: Elton525
  [CPAP] Suddenly air feels too dry.. outasleep 2 289 01-15-2024, 09:42 AM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  Was doing well, AHI slightly higher, lots of leaking between 4-5am. jkang9080 4 565 12-14-2023, 01:10 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  [Equipment] I have to CRANK down my full face mask to prevent leaking. What am I doing wrong? srwilsn3 17 1,460 12-13-2023, 04:08 PM
Last Post: srwilsn3
  Central Hypopneas suddenly! Kingsway 4 521 11-19-2023, 01:20 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.