Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Diagnosis] Overnight Titration
I had my overnight titration last night and it went pretty well. i slept a total of 7 hours woke up once to use the bathroom and was aroused by 2 mask adjustments and a chin strap placement. I think im going to purchase a chin strap since it helped last night keeping my mouth from opening. I will have my results in a few weeks.
Post Reply Post Reply
Keep us posted. In the meantime, there's a lot to learn here.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

How to Organize and Post ScreenShots

http://sleep.tnet.com/resources/sleepyhead/shorganize
https://sleep.tnet.com/reference/tips/imgur

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Hi shadowfx78,
It’s great to hear that your titration went fairly well, let us know how things go .
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

You did well sleeping 7 hours at a sleep lab titration. Hopefully that is an indication that your CPAP therapy will go smoothly and you will adapt well.
APNEABOARD - A great place to be if you're a hosehead!! Rolleyes

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EVERY ACCOMPLISHMENT BEGINS WITH THE DECISION TO TRY!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Recording oximeter for overnight use BrassCat 5 531 07-22-2017, 01:27 PM
Last Post: ysundfw
  DME giving me a titration study and a FFM (not charging) JT01 8 315 06-29-2017, 12:44 PM
Last Post: DavePaulson
  Have you had second sleep study for titration Novello1234 10 401 06-21-2017, 10:47 AM
Last Post: Marillion
  Currents thought about titration study BrassCat 1 242 06-08-2017, 09:53 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2
  Nasal Pillows Used For Titration, But... harmon k 1 232 05-27-2017, 08:15 PM
Last Post: Sleepster
  No titration until June. Need help dialing in. Aeolus 10 447 05-14-2017, 06:47 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] Just finish titration Gary1of2 3 181 05-14-2017, 06:06 PM
Last Post: Gary1of2