Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Diagnosis] Please help with Sleepyhead Stats?
Please help with Sleepyhead Stats?
[attachment=4550]Hello,

Long time lurker on here but I need to try and take control of how I'm feeling and was seeking help with my numbers & stats. I formatted the screenshot as instructed and wanted to see what can be improved or tweaked. My AHI seems really low for how poorly I feel every morning. I just switched from an S9 Autoset to a Airsense 10 Autoset. Not sure what to make of everything so any help that can be provided is really, really, appreciated. 

Thank you all!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Please help with Sleepyhead Stats?
Except for the large leaks during the first part of the night the numbers look good. You might want to raise your ramp pressure to 6cm for comfort. Some people have trouble getting enough air at 4cm.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for your response. Would you just increase the ramp pressure from 4 or increase the overall pressure at the same time (not sure if they can be tuned independently). 

I constantly wake up every morning in a braindead fog and have for far too long. Any other suggestions or info that I can provide that might be helpful? 

Cheers.
Post Reply Post Reply
Looks like your pressure is 7-11 with ramp off. Might want to raise your min to 8or 9 and raise your max since you ware hitting the max.  Maybe leave at 20 and then post another screenshot and see where it wants to go.
Post Reply Post Reply
I've made the changes to the settings and will report back.

In the meantime if anyone else has any helpful tips I'm all ears Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
There really was no need to change your Therapy settings as you have great results with your numbers now. What I was talking about was just changing the ramp pressure to 6cm. But on second thought you'd probably be better off just turning the ramp off.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
I'm with Walla Walla here.   Your numbers are excellent, a small issue with a leak that is just over threshold.  Very few of us have a consistent AHI of under 1, yours is 0.26.  Under an AHI of 5 and you are "Officially" treated, but we are not very "official" in stopping there but there is very little left to do.

7-11 cmw EPR2 is your home, where you go back to if a change makes you uncomfortable.  Changes with an AHI of .26 should be small (no more than .4) and for a period of time (Ideally a week), preferably a week to evaluate the impact of the change.

Why to change?  To impact how you feel and your comfort, so How do you feel?

You say you are feeling poorly every morning.  Can you be more specific.

You have a consistent low level of "Flow Limit" thru the night.  It is possible, only possible, that this is causing your poor feeling.

Suggestions:
1: Raise your min by .4 cmw, to 7.4 cmw (a small change) and wee what happens to your charts and flow limits. 
2: Show an expanded view, about 2 minutes worth when something is happening with the Flow Limits.  That will give us a breath by breath view of what is happening.

Fred
Post Reply Post Reply
I would kill for your numbers. The only issue I see is your leaks need to be better controlled.

Have you considered that the way you feel in the morning, is NOT completely related to your sleep apnea?

Have you been tested for other things, or perhaps you are taking some meds that are causing this?
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi ekimox,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Good luck with CPAP therapy, hang in there for more responses to your post.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
If it were my left hand side stat chart, I'd have min 9 to be around my 'Med' median pressure and lift my max to 15, to be out of the way. The machine may not rise above the current set 11, but it might want to. It probably won't alter your AHI or even make you feel better. It's just a standard way that is suggested, to set up the machine.

I would go back to your doctor and see if he has any ideas, why you don't feel refreshed.
mask fit http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...ask_Primer
For auto-cpap, from machine data or software. You can set the min pressure 1 or 2cm below 95%. Or clinicians commonly use the maximum or 95% pressure for fixed pressure CPAP, this can also be used for min pressure.
https://aasm.org/resources/practiceparam...rating.pdf
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Update on Stats After Constant Use of Knightsbridge Chin Strap cmpman1974 6 428 03-01-2024, 05:47 AM
Last Post: CPAPfriend
  5 years and never looked at the stats, need advice StephenB 5 390 02-08-2024, 05:00 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
Question [CPAP] Oura Ring Sleep Stats with CPAP FooMan 2 1,209 01-13-2024, 07:34 PM
Last Post: Chask
  OSCAR - computing stats for subsection of night confinedmind 6 449 01-07-2024, 01:43 AM
Last Post: paulag1955
  Your thoughts on my stats Brennie 60 2,695 12-30-2023, 09:03 PM
Last Post: Brennie
  oscar stats-need help teamarliss 2 412 12-07-2023, 04:07 PM
Last Post: teamarliss
  Wisp stats mousetrap 6 3,578 09-08-2023, 10:27 PM
Last Post: Lucky7

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.