Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Diagnosis] Which at home test? ApneaLink vs WatchPat
Which at home test? ApneaLink vs WatchPat
Which at home test should I purchase? 

My insurance doesn’t really provide coverage for an at home test and the in-clinic test is about $4000 which I cannot afford. My primary told me to check out the ResMed Apnealink or WatchPat for my diagnosis. 

Is one better (more accurate) than the other?

Background: About 5 years ago I had a sleep study (in clinic) and was diagnosed with Mild Obstructive Sleep Apnea... and was told it was probably due to obesity. I was told to try to lose some weight before trying CPAP. Years later and I’m heavier than ever so I think it’s time to try out CPAP lol.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Which at home test? ApneaLink vs WatchPat
WatchPAT is miles better. Can detect RERAs and UARS, has sleep staging, less bulky, etc.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What's the best home sleep test currently on the market? Lucky7 2 99 Yesterday, 04:39 PM
Last Post: Jay51
Question [Diagnosis] Home Sleep Study Results & Feedback togapilot 6 532 03-26-2024, 02:36 PM
Last Post: togapilot
  Home Sleep Study - Low AHI but significant desat ArcherNeedsSleep 65 5,918 03-19-2024, 07:08 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Need help interpeing Lofta test results. LoftaUser 0 132 03-07-2024, 01:10 PM
Last Post: LoftaUser
  Self-administered sleep test? BlueSky1958 6 213 02-29-2024, 03:29 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Diagnosis] WatchPAT sleep apena diagnosis low AHI higher RDI. Need advice godiego 22 3,430 02-28-2024, 02:39 PM
Last Post: godiego
  AHI Discrepancy w/ AirSense 10 AS and WatchPat Sleep Study TheProphetofLies 6 345 02-26-2024, 11:51 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.