Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Diagnosis] Would like comments to fine tune
RE: Would like comments to fine tune
Another reason to pursue a switch to the ResMed Airsense 10 Autoset: you will get true expiratory pressure relief, aka pressure support, with that machine, and this will probably help to address your hypopneas. Your current flex setting is producing a pressure difference of around 1, which isn't helping you a lot.

The differences among flex settings on PR machines are complex. I would suggest using A-flex of 2 and seeing how that goes.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
I may not understand all the technical stuff about these machines, but will just say there has been a world of difference for me since I retired my 5 year old Respironics 560 and went to a Resmed Airsense 10 for Her.  I have been able to almost eliminate my high Hypopnea figures and drop my daily AHI figures back to 1 or less a day.  I just follow advice given to others here on the forum and have dialed the new machine in easily.
Post Reply Post Reply
I will look into changing out machines to the Resmed Airsense 10.  I changed to A-Flex level 2 and had good results. Thanks to everybody who have provided helpful comments.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
Magordon, the numbers are certainly better. Do you feel more rested as well?
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
Yes I feel a lot better than yesterday
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  THE ROAD TO SUCCESS...almost there, help fine tuning please! SevereApnea 15 485 Today, 02:50 AM
Last Post: SevereApnea
  Mask Slippage with Fine Hair Donna 18 2,001 01-20-2021, 12:27 AM
Last Post: PaulaBunyan
  Theoretically everything is fine... Butterfly Buttons 15 575 11-08-2020, 12:25 PM
Last Post: Butterfly Buttons
  DreamStation humidifier comments GPSMapNut 15 15,019 06-13-2020, 02:40 AM
Last Post: Hydrangea
Brick I tried everything I can to tune my machine to my needs but I need more help. heelbruise 2 262 04-22-2020, 09:36 PM
Last Post: DeepBreathing
  advice/comments central apnea pugster 12 725 03-05-2020, 08:41 AM
Last Post: jaswilliams
  Seeking comments to improve my AHI jimcaffey 3 562 08-29-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: jimcaffey

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.