Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Diagnosis] new to forum, inexperienced, always tired, forgetting,
RE: new to forum, inexperienced, always tired, forgetting,
Are they you mentioned?

[Commercial link removed.  Instead, search Amazon for "Replacement Gel Pillow Size Large for Dreamwear Mask"]

-----
Moderator Action: Link Removed

To maintain our status as an educational organization, certain types of commercial links are prohibited in this forum.  This is stated in the Apnea Board Rules with details given in the Commercial Links Policy section.

-----
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes this site does not allow us to post buying links so I had to describe it. But again you just change out that part everything else is the same. It eliminates a lot of leaks.
Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed  Cervical Collar - Dealing w DME - Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply
Will ask for them tomorrow
Post Reply Post Reply
Changed pressure
Good morning!
Was able to change pressure and other parameters, thx for advice how to enter in therapy mode, and feel already a bit better today.
Attach the new screenshot, very grateful for further advice!
Cheers
Cristian

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
Sorry, thougt it was only forbidden to advertise products, was only to verify I had the right type of mask part to ask my supplier.
Post Reply Post Reply
That was a better night but we need to bring down the hypopnea a little.  lets put the bottom up to 9.  And see how that helps.  If you get another mask that may help with the leaking and also bring down the hypopnea.  Lets see how it goes tonight.  I think we are on the right track...  How was the sleeping with the changes we made yesterday? Any problems?
Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed  Cervical Collar - Dealing w DME - Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi staceyburke!

Sleep was better, spent more time falling asleep, but had a fairly fine night. My little son woke me up twice this night, therefore interruptions @10pm and 3h40am.
Today less muscle aches, less nausea, less fatigue but still headache. Also desire to sleep during day. But cannot be completely fine after one night, of course.
Pillows already ordered, have to wait a couple of days till they arrive.
What do you mean with bottom up to 9?

Try to go on with this values a couple of days, lets see what is the outcome tomorrow.

thx again for your kind help, please don´t forget to explain what you intend with 9.

Cris
Post Reply Post Reply
You have the lower at 8 raise it to 9 the high is ok. The higher low pressure should give you less in the H.
Post Reply Post Reply
cris2371,
Are you using the ramp feature? If so, turn it off.

Flow Limitation is down a bit, in turn Hypopneas and Rera's are down too. Hopefully that is a trend.

Although Stacy's advice to set minimum pressure to 9 is sound, as I also stated that you may need a higher pressure, but sometimes it's best to give a new pressure setting a couple days and watch for a trend.

Changing it every day doesn't give your machine or your body time to adapt, but that's up to you.
The most important thing is how you feel each day.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Describe a search for something you are looking for, something like, 'search for xyz on amazon.'
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Low AHI but still feel tired everyday Abhi 5 230 6 hours ago
Last Post: staceyburke
  Still tired and CA events liebano 1 46 9 hours ago
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  [CPAP] Low AHIs but still tired EntRESTo 1 68 Yesterday, 01:25 PM
Last Post: staceyburke
  New- CA CA-Tired help with settings advice jenjabba 8 181 03-27-2024, 01:03 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
Question I'm back, tired, and hopeless. But is Bilevel the answer ?? weuw 83 4,987 03-23-2024, 08:16 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Need help... Brain fog and constantly tired pulseoximeter 4 182 03-18-2024, 10:01 PM
Last Post: pulseoximeter
  tired during the day kwolsen 3 138 03-17-2024, 02:58 PM
Last Post: Big Guy

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.