Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Did You Know? SleepyHead Welcome Screen Shortcut
Idea 
Did You Know? SleepyHead Welcome Screen Shortcut
Maybe you already knew this, but on the SleepyHead Welcome screen, if you click directly on the blurb in the middle (you know, the one that gives you summary information and a comment along the lines of "pretty gosh-darned-diddly good" or "not too great, amigo, dagnabbit"), it will take you directly to the Daily screen, bypassing the onerous task of needing to move your mouse up and aiming it at the Daily tab. Hovering over that blurb yields a notification that clues you in on this fantastic shortcut which will save you about .37 seconds of your life. Blink

Now that I've discovered it, I'll be using it all the time from now on. Cool

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7849]
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Did You Know? SleepyHead Welcome Screen Shortcut
I just wasted my .37 seconds wondering what to do with all that extra time.

Thinking-about
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Did You Know? SleepyHead Welcome Screen Shortcut
(08-18-2018, 03:15 PM)Walla Walla Wrote: I just wasted my .37 seconds wondering what to do with all that extra time.

Thinking-about

make a decent coffee then wonder why your belly button fluff is never the same colour as the clothes you have on with all the extra time
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New software version doesn't view properly, wide screen mode? piratekitty 3 358 02-10-2024, 08:38 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  Oscar V 1.5 [screen resolution issues - solved, see post #4] Dannobre 15 1,575 09-10-2023, 06:15 AM
Last Post: pholynyk
  Screen scaling of data BlueSky1958 5 504 04-26-2023, 08:36 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Sudden, erroneous, invariant, on-screen (VAuto) reports of AHI 2SleepBetta 0 571 09-18-2022, 11:25 PM
Last Post: 2SleepBetta
  OSCAR Screen Format Windows 11 edfreeman 2 869 01-11-2022, 10:07 PM
Last Post: edfreeman
  screen shot cberistain 2 557 10-28-2021, 01:10 PM
Last Post: cberistain
Exclaimation OSCAR Dual Screen Problem on Windows 10 VK3XEM 2 590 08-09-2021, 12:31 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.