Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Did you know?
Grin 
Did you know?
Just to help our users out: If you click on any of the columnar headings like "Thread", "Author", "Replies", or "Views" that the system will sort the displayed data by that column and not by the latest posted item. Dancing
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Did you know?
That appears to only be true for the forum thread listing. For posts within an individual thread, they appear to always be sorted chronologically.
Post Reply Post Reply
Yep, there's all sorts of quirky little tricks with this forum software. Good info, Bob.

I'm still discovering that kind of stuff, and I've been working with the software for a long time now.

Eat-popcorn
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Any way to mark a thread as "read"? There are some that I think have run their course and I don't have further interest in opening/reading, but still keep circling up to the top as "Unread".

I try to pop in on each **new** thread, and I do that using the read/unread feature, just there are some I no longer want to read.

OMM
Post Reply Post Reply
The only way I know to manage that would be to subscribe to the threads you are interested in, and then unsubscribe when you lose interest.
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.