Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Did you start looking better?
and when? After over 4 weeks I THINK I look better, but it is hard to use my own perspective. Anyone else think they look better?
Post Reply Post Reply
[Image: useless.gif]

Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
ha ha, I should have taken before and after photos.
Post Reply Post Reply

Dark circles under my eyes are gone! Don't know when that happened, maby after a couple months.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

How to Organize and Post ScreenShots

http://sleep.tnet.com/resources/sleepyhead/shorganize
https://sleep.tnet.com/reference/tips/imgur

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
(06-28-2015, 05:40 PM)justMongo Wrote: [Image: useless.gif]

5 Thumbs-up-2 Banana
Post Reply Post Reply
My eyes are still puffy. Of course, it is still allergy season here.

And I've gained 10 lbs since starting CPAP. Doubt I look "better" Wink

Dave
Post Reply Post Reply

I hear I got more beautiful inside. The quattro tells me so. But maybe that's only a mirage?
Post Reply Post Reply
Shock-2
(06-28-2015, 05:30 PM)kally Wrote: and when? After over 4 weeks I THINK I look better, but it is hard to use my own perspective. Anyone else think they look better?

Baby, I ALWAYS looked good! Now angels swoon when I pass bye...

To quote the Great and Holy Fonz: "Aaayyyyy!" Thumbs-up-2
Post Reply Post Reply
Every so often, I have to reduce the pressure on my CPAP just to be able to leave the house without getting mobbed by the hot babes.

-------

I didn't really notice a lot of difference in anything when I started CPAP. I think I got worse over time, and about 5 years later, I screwed up the pressure settings on my CPAP and felt like death warmed over and probably looked like Voldemort with a hangover.

I bet I looked a lot better after fixing my pressure settings. I also got an APAP and self-adjusted to a higher pressure.
Get the free SleepyHead software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
Post Reply Post Reply

It does seem reasonable that getting a nights quality rest is going to improve one's attitude and physical heath so I imagine you are correct to feel you look better.
I use my PAP machine nightly and I feel great!
Updated: Philips Respironics System One (60 Series)
RemStar BiPAP Auto with Bi-FlexModel 760P -
Rise Time x3 Fixed Bi-Level EPAP 9.0 IPAP 11.5 (cmH2O)
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Quest to diagnosis and start CPAP - some questions psm4610 9 171 12-07-2017, 09:38 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  Smart start [and leak report] yankees123 5 247 10-20-2017, 01:06 AM
Last Post: jaswilliams
  ResMed AirSense 10 "Smart Start" Doesn't Shut Down Reuven Gruber 17 9,709 10-01-2017, 11:50 AM
Last Post: skylark
  [How to] Start a New Thread with the Right Subject Line! PaulaO2 41 3,591 09-19-2017, 01:03 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Noobie has Ramp Start and Stop Question tsolanto 4 223 09-10-2017, 06:07 PM
Last Post: bonjour
  Anyone start on CPAP and then add oxygen...? S.L. Ping Beauty 9 356 08-24-2017, 03:10 PM
Last Post: S.L. Ping Beauty
  Noise from Dreamstation at start of exhale Raven87 20 1,347 07-03-2017, 05:22 PM
Last Post: lmkt1