Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Difference between Airlift F10 and F20 masks?
Difference between Airlift F10 and F20 masks?
Can anyone tell me the difference, I only have the F20 and I can't really tell much difference from the photos of the F10.  I'm wondering if the mask is more comfortable.  Also what about the Quattro, the masks seem interchangeable for this (F10)?  Thanks for any feedback.  I tried searching but could not get any results on comparison.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Difference between Airlift F10 and F20 masks?
Perhaps contacting [Supplier #1], the sponsor of this site, will help. I've heard they have excellent people there.

-----
Moderator Action: DME Link Removed

To maintain our status as an educational organization, links to DME-owned or DME-operated websites and links to pages that sell prescription-required items are prohibited in forum posts.  This is stated in the Apnea Board Rules.

Also of note:  Supplier #1 is not the sponsor of ApneaBoard.com (just to clarify).

-----
Post Reply Post Reply
To discover the source of Apnea Board's funding I'd like to point all user's to

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...#pid447786
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks, yes, they are helpful with the mechanics but I was looking for opinions from people who had actually worn the masks for a few months and I don't know if they have that kind of experience  Smile  I probably did not phrase the question exactly right.
Post Reply Post Reply
Try this site. I have used both years ago and I don't recall the differences.
[DME Link Removed] Search for,"monthlycpapclub"

-----
Moderator Action: DME Link Removed

To maintain our status as an educational organization, links to DME-owned or DME-operated websites and links to pages that sell prescription-required items are prohibited in forum posts. This is stated in the Apnea Board Rules.

-----
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Aircurve 10 ST-A and Lumis 150 VPAP ST-A just a UK branding difference? SingleH 37 2,245 03-18-2024, 07:51 AM
Last Post: SingleH
  Custom-Fitted Masks? TonyBoBony 5 351 03-01-2024, 10:30 PM
Last Post: TonyBoBony
  Difference between S-Mode and VAUTO mode - Aircurve MrIvanDrago 3 255 02-27-2024, 02:28 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Question Difference between Vauto and S modes PeaceLoveAndPizza 9 1,066 02-20-2024, 09:27 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Switched masks and adjustment period sleepingbetterinFl 1 222 01-21-2024, 03:11 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
Question Are there alternative straps out there for masks that does not slide off? hejohoo 4 413 01-20-2024, 11:51 PM
Last Post: paulag1955
  Other masks to try? acordeon 5 496 01-01-2024, 04:20 PM
Last Post: Expat31

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.