Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Difference in OSCAR results versus DreamMapper
Difference in OSCAR results versus DreamMapper
I am managing my son's therapy and can only determine effectiveness by looking at the results in the software. I recently started to use Oscar. Previously I used DreamMapper. There is a significant difference in the reported AHI results.

According to the label on the machine it is  DSX900H11C - DreamStation BiPap autoSV . From the SD card it seems the model is different : MN=900X110 - DreamStation BiPAP autoSV Advanced. 

Machine settings: 
Pres Max - 20.5, EPAPMax 15.0, EPAP Min - 8, PS max = 0, PS Min = 0

Last night data:

Dreammapper data: 
AHI - 8.4, clear airway apneas - 41, OA - 1, HA - 27

OSCAR data: AHI 0.17. Please see attached images.

I am baffled by such a difference.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Difference in Oscar results versus DreamMapper
(08-26-2019, 02:24 PM)mish4m Wrote: I am managing my son's therapy and can only determine effectiveness by looking at the results in the software. I recently started to use Oscar. Previously I used DreamMapper. There is a significant difference in the reported AHI results.

According to the label on the machine it is  DSX900H11C - DreamStation BiPap autoSV . From the SD card it seems the model is different : MN=900X110 - DreamStation BiPAP autoSV Advanced. 

Machine settings: 
Pres Max - 20.5, EPAPMax 15.0, EPAP Min - 8, PS max = 0, PS Min = 0

Last night data:

Dreammapper data: 
AHI - 8.4, clear airway apneas - 41, OA - 1, HA - 27

OSCAR data: AHI 0.17. Please see attached images.

I am baffled by such a difference.

Oscar doesn’t currently work well with your sons machine. We are currently testing an update that may work better but it’s not ready for release yet
Post Reply Post Reply
jaswilliams ,  can I help with the testing? I have the machine and the background in software testing
Post Reply Post Reply
Absolutely, drop me (Bonjour) a PM. Fill me in a bit on your testing background. SH never had any testing formally performed so we can definitely use a professional touch. I too have a testing background. Please let me know how deeply you would like to be involved.
Post Reply Post Reply
Cool 
Smile  Hi!

New to CPAP. Not sure I'm in the correct forum or thread for this question, but this is as close as I could find searching various forums on this board.

As stated, I am new to CPAP - less than a week actually! I'm not afraid of tech. I have OSCAR and DreamMapper up and running using both Bluetooth and SD card imports/uploads. OSCAR shows all data from the first day I used my DreamStation. DreamMapper, on the other hand, only shows the data since I registered on the MyDreamMapper website 3 days AFTER starting therapy. I can't seem to get my first 3 days of data to upload to DreamMapper. Not a big deal, just wonder if I'm missing something somewhere about uploading data. I've uploaded using both Bluetooth AND manually via the SD card. The only data in DreamMapper that shows is since I registered on the site.

Is this normal behavior? DreamMapper won't accept any data older than my registration date? Again, as already stated, not a big deal since I can see everything (and more!) with OSCAR. Just would like to sync them and have them both show the same raw base data.

On another note: Any plans for OSCAR to accept Bluetooth importing?

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
FYI...

So I also contacted Respironics Software Support Services (dreammapper.support@philips.com). They confirmed the following: "DreamMapper is designed to start displaying data the day after the (DreamMapper) account was created going forward."  
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi jrpo, welcome to Apnea Board.

Thanks for the advice about DreamMapper. Obviously the older data is not recognised there, but it is recognised by Oscar.

At the moment Bluetooth isn't on the priority list for Oscar development.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR Will Not Import Last Night's Results Trevor G 1 245 02-08-2024, 08:51 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  Phillips DreamMapper - old machine only? p123 6 756 11-19-2023, 04:58 PM
Last Post: paulag1955
  Oscar Seems To Be Missing Some Results amarx 3 569 08-31-2023, 08:47 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  DreamMapper - Data not transferring from Dream2 gonzalo 1 710 08-01-2023, 10:18 AM
Last Post: MrMister
  Dreamstation 2 software (Dreammapper) EricDK 9 1,736 05-15-2023, 01:40 PM
Last Post: Gideon
Arrow Difference between Response Standard, Soft and Autoset for Her mode skvbksc321 0 492 01-18-2023, 03:09 AM
Last Post: skvbksc321
  Differences in the Wellue O2 Ring App Data Results and Oscar Data Results on the same mikep118 3 659 01-09-2023, 12:23 PM
Last Post: purplebear

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.