Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Different AHI readings
Hi All, I am new to this forum I have a Resmed S-9 Auto I have been using it for a couple of years and never had any software to download the SD card until now. I tried SleepyHead and the Resmed software, on the Sleephead I have a AHI of 7.09 and on the Resmed 23.6 and also on the display on the machine the same, what am I doing wrong? The usage time is the same so I am reading the correct day/s. All the readings are different two days ago Sleepyhead AHI was 7.47 and Resmed was 21.8. Any comments would be greatly appreciated.
Post Reply Post Reply
Make sure the time periods being measured (one day, one week, one month, two days, etc...) are the same.
Coffee
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Sleepyjohnnie,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there for more answers about your data. Much success to you as you continue your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Are the reports showing AHI or RDI? The latter will account for the higher reading. Sleepyhead can report either.
Post Reply Post Reply
Another possibility is that SleepyHead has data for more than one session for the day and that one of the sessions got switched to "OFF". See this thread for a more detailed explanation of this.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  High AHI readings - no explanation from somnographer jona 11 277 02-04-2017, 11:19 AM
Last Post: justMongo
  AHI Readings Appear High - New to OSA Ken Middleton 15 904 09-06-2016, 06:13 PM
Last Post: Ken Middleton
Question High SPO2 readings? natyprueba 6 670 07-15-2016, 09:10 AM
Last Post: natyprueba
  [Equipment] High voltage causing false readings Rcgop 2 423 05-13-2016, 09:11 PM
Last Post: palerider
  Higher Apnea readings toekneeg 2 586 12-21-2015, 11:18 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Real vs. erroneous SPO2 readings spottymaldoon 8 1,740 12-01-2015, 01:59 AM
Last Post: archangle
  does anyone have info on how AFIB or PVCs affect readings ckingzzzs 10 1,237 10-15-2015, 03:55 PM
Last Post: eseedhouse