Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Difficulty Exhaling with Nasal Pillows?
(07-28-2016, 08:57 AM)FrankNichols Wrote: I have found that I had problems at first, but eventually figured out what worked for me - that was to pull the pillow away from my nose and let it settle back several times until it was easier to breath.

That is exactly what I experienced with the P10, and why I had to give up on it. And for me the problem was that the only way to stop it from happening was to literally pull it with my hand. But the moment I'd let go and make the slightest movement, it was right back to being situations wrong again and making it difficult to breathe.

As always peoples mileage may vary, I know it's the favorite mask of a lot of people.

Post Reply Post Reply
I grab mine where the strap split apart and push it away from my nose until it starts to leak evenly all around. Then let it settle back. Sometimes I have to give it the "Bewitched" nose wiggle to align it too.
Dont-know  I am an accountant so any advice given here is not medical. If I give any financial advice, you can take it to the bank. However, you will have a hard time cashing it in. Okay
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question about bed pillows Quark 20 448 12-06-2017, 11:09 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Enlargement of Nostrils by Nasal Pillows? OpineCone 49 7,964 11-30-2017, 11:48 PM
Last Post: Sheepish
  DreamWear Pillows Mask paulsav 10 397 11-30-2017, 10:51 PM
Last Post: Cbarrios
  Difficulty Breathing GoneFission 8 325 11-26-2017, 03:30 PM
Last Post: Sleep2Snore
  Difficulty Adapting To ASV Device lgins 15 480 11-10-2017, 11:31 PM
Last Post: CTcentrals
  New, question on pillows vs. face mask Deirdre66 6 314 11-06-2017, 10:16 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  [Equipment] nasal pillows [whistle] confusedcpap 6 288 11-02-2017, 12:43 PM
Last Post: nicholb