Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Direct Oscar to new WebDav drive for FlashAir
Direct Oscar to new WebDav drive for FlashAir
Please advise how and what Oscar file I need to edit to have it pick up the latest CPAP data from my new WebDav drive T:.  Many thanks to this forum to provide the info on WebDav functionality instead of FlashApp with Oscar and Windows 10.  Rather than setting up a new profile again, I would appreciate knowing what file(s) to edit in Oscar to now point to my WebDav T: drive.  

Currently each day I use CPAP Importer in Oscar to get the latest data from my CPAP loaded.  Call me lazy but I would like to avoid those extra keystrokes, and enjoy the full awesomeness and functional efficiency that y'all have provided in Oscar.  At most I am an accomplished beginner computer user, so please keep any advice basic and point and shoot.  Most appreciated.  Thank you.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Direct Oscar to new WebDav drive for FlashAir
As I understand your post, you want to go to the WebDAV drive (I believe you said it was your, "T:\" drive) to import the latest sleep data.  Instead of editing any file, go to File > Preferences > Import Tab. Look under Memory and Startup Options for Import without asking for confirmation, and deselect it.  Press the OK to exit.  Now, select the CPAP Importer icon and select the Choose a folder, and then Specify to navigate to your WebDAV drive(T:\).  Press the Choose button to import from this location.  After the importing is complete, you can go  back into the Preferences, and select the Import w/o confirmation option to have OSCAR go to this location from then on.  OSCAR remembers the last location it imported data from.

Good luck!

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Direct Oscar to new WebDav drive for FlashAir
Belated THANK YOU. It all works awesomely now.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Flashair - Dreamstation -> Airsense 11 Autoset todivefor 14 668 02-28-2024, 07:22 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  [split] FYSETC SD Wifi - Possible FlashAir Replacement Psikic 131 21,238 01-12-2024, 11:59 AM
Last Post: scowell
Question Failed drive, now cannot install or uninstall Oscar jmac862 8 740 01-08-2024, 04:00 PM
Last Post: SGKent
  FlashPAP - FlashAir WiFi SD card utility TiredToo 296 94,927 10-05-2023, 06:54 AM
Last Post: olddog27
  looking for FlashAir W-04 16GB SD_card image Dog Slobber 3 795 06-03-2023, 08:21 AM
Last Post: Dog Slobber
  Transfering FlashAir card to new machine. foxfire 1 494 04-30-2023, 10:21 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  FlashAir card and changing SSID todivefor 12 1,096 03-28-2023, 07:12 PM
Last Post: todivefor

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.