Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Resmed Airlift P30i vs. AirFit F30i
Resmed Airlift P30i vs. AirFit F30i
Hello guys, I'm new to this forum and to using this website. I wanted some feedback, suggestions/tips on the masks that I use. I use maibly 2 different types of masks.

-I use the Resmed Airfit P30i (nasal cusions) it feels ok but it wakes me up every couple of hours because I feel like I have something in my nostrils.

-I also use the full face AirFit F30i I get a lot of leaks with it, but I like it the best.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Resmed Airlift P30i vs. AirFit F30i
I don't really see the question in there anywhere but I have tried both masks you list.

I couldn't tollerate the P30i for even one night because of the way the plugs felt. You can order the N30i nose piece and it fits the same frame so you can try that verse the plugs. You can download/print the sizing chart first to get the correct one. for me I needed the medium P30i nose piece but the Wide version of the N30i nose piece.

I love how the F30i mask fits my mouth but I had real trouble keeping a seal. I tried both the medium and wide sizes. With the medium my nose felt bruised the next morning from it squeezing. With the Wide the corners of my mouth leak badly.

With either of them the mask tends to ride up and make my nose hurt. Same with the N30 regular.

The F30 with the bottom connection solves most of my problems but the wide nose piece still leaks at my mouth. So, I tried mouth tape at just the corners and got one of the best nights sleep since I started this. That lead my to try the N20 again with just the corners of my mouth taped and it was even better. The corner tape was enough to eliminate the leaks that made me go to a full face in the first place.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Resmed Airlift P30i vs. AirFit F30i
Note: F&P has a fit kit of the F30 style mask and it has a large size unlike the resmed
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Gross EVIDENCE OF AIRFIT P10 VENT OBSTRUCTION CAUSING HYPERCAPNIA mdmarmd 139 35,661 04-12-2024, 05:52 PM
Last Post: Sheepish
  Dreamwear vs P30i Whacked 0 101 04-09-2024, 11:28 AM
Last Post: Whacked
  Introducing the ResMed AirFit F40 MrIvanDrago 72 5,666 04-08-2024, 03:47 PM
Last Post: yankees123
  AirFit F30 current user, looking for alternatives KSMatthew 22 4,507 03-28-2024, 11:23 PM
Last Post: Lanners
  AirFit F30i Mask Problem OldTeacher 22 4,944 03-23-2024, 03:23 PM
Last Post: ButtonNoseBarbie
  AirFit F20 Irritating Nose Bridge SavvApnea 40 7,295 03-10-2024, 01:38 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  [Equipment] Loud noise from AirFit F20 mask SleepyLuke 2 1,721 03-04-2024, 12:38 AM
Last Post: SleepyLuke

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.