Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Discount Codes and Special CPAP Deals
Discount Codes and Special CPAP Deals
This thread is for members to pass along any discount codes they may receive in newsletters, or become aware of through their purchasing experience. The rules of this thread are very important to avoid receiving an infraction on the forum. Do not post a link or linked image to a commercial site. You may refer to where the discount code is valid by referring to the Supplier list, or the name of the seller without the .com suffix. You can create a direct link to the supplier list by referring to the "Supplier Number" using the hash-tag symbol; for example Supplier "#"31 (without quotes) will create a link like this, Supplier #31. Alternatively you may refer to the seller by name, for example, Padaheek or Amazon, without making a link or any portion of a link.

So follow the rules, and pay it forward. Let Apnea Board members know where the good deals are, and how to get them.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Discount Codes and Special CPAP Deals
What's a Padaheek?
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-24-2017, 02:57 PM)justMongo Wrote: What's a Padaheek?

See Supplier #31.

Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Will say I'm pretty happy with Supplier #26.... I used the code "sweetdeal" for 15% off. And I found their prices to be very competitive, unlike some that offer the AirSense Auto cheap, but then other items at their list price (Heated Tubing, Ling Life Water chamber, Side Cover..... ), #26 discounted everything. So with the code it was the best deal I came up with. Supplier #33, had the cheapest price for the "AirSense 10 AutoSet Auto-CPAP Machine".... but I couldn't find any codes for them.

Plus #26 had the N20 Nasal CPAP Mask that I use, with 5 Extra Cushions Free.
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-04-2020, 08:41 AM)scalemaster34 Wrote: Will say I'm pretty happy with Supplier #26....   I used the code "sweetdeal" for 15% off.  And I found their prices to be very competitive, unlike some that offer the AirSense Auto cheap, but then other items at their list price (Heated Tubing, Ling Life Water chamber, Side Cover..... ), #26 discounted everything.  So with the code it was the best deal I came up with.  Supplier #33, had the cheapest price for the "AirSense 10 AutoSet Auto-CPAP Machine".... but I couldn't find any codes for them.  

I've used Supplier #26 for a couple years now. They are very reliable and easy to deal with.

Supplier #33 does offer lower prices. If you "like" or "follow" a supplier on their facebook page, they sometimes post discount codes.
OpalRose
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I just used code EXTRA3% with Supplier #33.  Note that if you select one of their System Combo packages, that already gives you a 3% discount, so the EXTRA3% code brings that to a 6% discount.  You have a lot of flexibility in how you configure your System Combo package, allowing you to add items to it, order 2 or more of selected items, etc.  Anything within the "combo" automatically gets a 3% discount even before using the code.
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-04-2020, 08:41 AM)scalemaster34 Wrote: Will say I'm pretty happy with Supplier #26....   I used the code "sweetdeal" for 15% off.  And I found their prices to be very competitive, unlike some that offer the AirSense Auto cheap, but then other items at their list price (Heated Tubing, Ling Life Water chamber, Side Cover..... ), #26 discounted everything.  So with the code it was the best deal I came up with.  Supplier #33, had the cheapest price for the "AirSense 10 AutoSet Auto-CPAP Machine".... but I couldn't find any codes for them.  

They're giving a 15% off discount and free shipping on machines now with promo code UNITED. 
I was eyeing a Resmed Automini..  they've got the combo machine and mask deal available elsewhere, but the discount knocks off almost another $100 off to a little over $500. I want one eventually but don't have enough travel plans right now to justify it.. for the obvious reason..
Post Reply Post Reply
Supplier #1 has 20% off with promo code FRESH2021.
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-10-2021, 04:41 PM)fstrife Wrote: Supplier #1 has 20% off with promo code FRESH2021.

With this code, the ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet (or AutoSet for Her) is only $478.40 (US dollars).
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-10-2021, 04:54 PM)fstrife Wrote:
(06-10-2021, 04:41 PM)fstrife Wrote: Supplier #1 has 20% off with promo code FRESH2021.

With this code, the ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet (or AutoSet for Her) is only $478.40 (US dollars).

That's a darn good price.  I'm almost tempted to get one.   Thinking-about
SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbsup CPAP Products On Special Sale - Please Don't Post Links RayBee 8 2,507 02-07-2023, 12:03 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Discount Code for Wellue/Viatom Oximeters Crimson Nape 16 4,294 01-08-2021, 05:56 AM
Last Post: Grandpapa-G
  Discount code for Dreem device Dormeo 4 2,093 10-05-2020, 03:14 PM
Last Post: Dormeo

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.