Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Discount Codes and Special CPAP Deals
This thread is for members to pass along any discount codes they may receive in newsletters, or become aware of through their purchasing experience. The rules of this thread are very important to avoid receiving an infraction on the forum. Do not post a link or linked image to a commercial site. You may refer to where the discount code is valid by referring to the Supplier list, or the name of the seller without the .com suffix. You can create a direct link to the supplier list by referring to the "Supplier Number" using the hash-tag symbol; for example Supplier '#"31 (without quotes) will create a link like this, Supplier #31. Alternatively you may refer to the seller by name, for example, Padaheek or Amazon, without making a link or any portion of a link.

So follow the rules, and pay it forward. Let Apneaboard members know where the good deals are, and how to get them. I will post one below you can use as a template.
Post Reply Post Reply
I got a promo post card yesterday. Just in case you happen to be buying something from Supplier #1, you can use a discount code "WINTER16" for a discount of 15% on $175+, 10% on $125+ and 5% on everything else. Expires 1/1/17. This discount appears to be valid on any machine, masks, equipment, supplies or miscellaneous purchases.

As always, shop for your best deal and if this works for you, pay it forward.
Post Reply Post Reply
Came in my newsletter. Supplier#10 has an Airsense Auto with humidifier for $687 using coupon code (that's $162 off). Wisp nasal mask with silicone or fabric headgear for $68. Coupon code is MARCH and will work to the end of the month (so they say!).
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Money Coupon Codes Available! Lambsydoats 3 2,405 05-24-2015, 02:51 PM
Last Post: AlanE