Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Discount code for Dreem device
Discount code for Dreem device
I just took the plunge and bought a Dreem device to understand my sleep better.  I was especially interested in the Dreem because it is compatible with Oscar.

I received a discount code with my purchase.  Anyone who uses it will get 10% off if they buy a Dreem, and each use of the code will supposedly return $25 to me.  I will donate any money I receive in this way to the Apnea Board.

The code is XEQPTXHZX -- feel free to use it!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Discount code for Dreem device
Sounds good, Dormeo - thanks for posting this!

If you get a chance, after using the device, you may wish to consider posting a review of it in the Product Reviews forum, in the Other Products area, here:
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-O...ct-Reviews

Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Will do!  Thanks for the suggestion.
Post Reply Post Reply
Not sure if yours is the Dreem 2 or not.  If it is, you can post in this thread:

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...2-Headband

If not the Dreem 2, feel free to start a new thread in that forum.

Thanks
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Yes, it's a Dreem 2, so I will put the information in the other thread as well. Thanks!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Discount Codes and Special CPAP Deals Sleeprider 19 10,869 01-30-2024, 08:34 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Discount Code for Wellue/Viatom Oximeters Crimson Nape 16 4,299 01-08-2021, 05:56 AM
Last Post: Grandpapa-G
  CAN'T TOLERATE CPAP...NEW DEVICE TO TREAT SLEEP APNEA jmh8446805629 8 10,527 01-23-2017, 11:21 PM
Last Post: EssienM
  A new device to screen for sleep apnea : your opinion ? pierre.gilfriche 10 9,053 11-07-2014, 11:56 PM
Last Post: Ghost1958

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.