Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Missing Menu Options
Missing Menu Options
For some reason when I woke up this morning under the Info Menu of my Machine the AHI and Leak Rate Data is missing anyone know how I could recover this I tried plugging the machine out and back in again to reset it but to no avail. Any help would be appreciated
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Missing Menu Options
(04-17-2015, 09:14 AM)Nyre Wrote: For some reason when I woke up this morning under the Info Menu of my Machine the AHI and Leak Rate Data is missing anyone know how I could recover this I tried plugging the machine out and back in again to reset it but to no avail. Any help would be appreciated

Nyre,
Check in the clinician menu and make sure it is still set up. Their is an option there and it may be turned off.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Missing Menu Options
(04-17-2015, 09:26 AM)OpalRose Wrote:
(04-17-2015, 09:14 AM)Nyre Wrote: For some reason when I woke up this morning under the Info Menu of my Machine the AHI and Leak Rate Data is missing anyone know how I could recover this I tried plugging the machine out and back in again to reset it but to no avail. Any help would be ft appreciated

Nyre,
Check in the clinician menu and make sure it is still set up. Their is an option there and it may be turned off.

Thank you. That worked. Just don't know why it changed from when I got the machine
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Flow LIMIT data missing tried to search forum Plmnb 16 269 03-10-2024, 01:10 PM
Last Post: Plmnb
  SD Card in AirSense 11 missing data larryh 2 170 03-06-2024, 08:54 PM
Last Post: larryh
Cool New Backup Machine doesn't have menu options mcse350 2 199 02-28-2024, 03:38 PM
Last Post: mcse350
  ResMed S10 Air Filter Options MoreBeers 9 1,876 12-08-2023, 12:34 PM
Last Post: DancesWithCats
  Stomach Sleeper Mask Options LikeaGlove90 13 1,152 12-08-2023, 10:01 AM
Last Post: robbob2112
  Just received Phillips refurb ASV machine - options? Labromaniac 3 516 11-20-2023, 02:29 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  Mode and Pressure settings missing; yesterday's shown. Captain Howdy 2 478 10-11-2023, 02:32 AM
Last Post: Captain Howdy

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.