Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Display problem
Display problem

Can anybody help me fix the vertical labels for each graph so they don't cover the numbers on the Y-axis?

Thank you!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Display problem
In OSCAR, go to File > Preferences > Appearance.  Change the font size and/or font style to your liking.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Do you have a high-resolution monitor? That can cause a similar appearance problem on Windows.

If so, go to the OSCAR Troubleshooting Wiki and see the section on "OSCAR Graphics Problems."

Let us know if this is a better solution to your problem.
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Many thanks to both of you.   Both solutions worked, but the graphics issue in the Wiki was the most appropriate.

I appreciate the quick responses.

Susan
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm glad you were successful.  I keep forgetting about UHD monitors.  It wasn't that long ago I was programming on an Abacus by candlelight.  Big Grin
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-27-2021, 08:24 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: I'm glad you were successful.  I keep forgetting about UHD monitors.  It wasn't that long ago I was programming on an Abacus by candlelight.  Big Grin

LOL Smile  At 66 y/o, it does seem just yesterday the abacus was da bomb :-)

After the Wiki told me what to do, I recalled having to do that with another program, so hopefully I'll remember if I come across it again.
Post Reply Post Reply
What's a candle? I was counting fingers by the campfire.
Post Reply Post Reply
Campfire? What's that? I thought fire was a monster to be run away from!
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
[Image: lolabove.gif]
Post Reply Post Reply
I was taught that you ALWAYS run toward the fire, any other direction and you would be pushing up daisies.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There's 1.5 years of data in my OSCAR, but now there's a problem Snackers 8 221 03-19-2024, 03:36 AM
Last Post: Snackers
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 88 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Dell XPS-13 Laptop & OSCAR Display Resolution 44tonner 2 163 03-04-2024, 05:00 PM
Last Post: 44tonner
  Oscar Time Display Discrepancy BeardedPAP 2 660 11-25-2023, 01:10 PM
Last Post: CWest
  Problem Downloading Oscar 1.5.1 itchy365 5 560 10-17-2023, 11:16 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
Question Oscar installation problem [solved, see post #4] Bertrand 3 731 09-19-2023, 12:11 AM
Last Post: Bertrand
  Event type display MarkChap 8 910 09-16-2023, 10:21 AM
Last Post: SuperSleeper

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.