Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[News] Quiet Air: A Vent Upgrade For ResMed F20
RE: Quiet Air: A Vent Upgrade For ResMed F20
I have not notice a difference in the flow rate or required effort to breath. I have also seen no data on sleepyhead that would indicate a change. I don't have COPD but I cannot come up with a reason why someone with COPD would have a problem that others wouldn't.

The power of suggestion can indeed become a self fulfilling prophecy.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
No worries here Jesse. I'm beginning to think that variance thing to be relevant BTW. Keep me posted if you learn more. Thanks.

Good thing I've got several old elbows including the original.

Amazing how the vent configuration change silences breathing sounds in much the same way a pillow over the face does. Coffee

Of course my PC glitches NOW when I try to create a Sleepyhead report...it can't "find" the SD card!?
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-28-2018, 10:36 AM)Walla Walla Wrote: The power of suggestion can indeed become a self fulfilling prophecy.

I agree with this statement 110%
Jesse

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Flow Limits How to Upgrade CPAP to Bilevel Deborah K. 107 8,043 01-24-2024, 02:23 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  What is optimal respiration rate, minute vent, tidal volume, etc? ATeam91 4 465 01-23-2024, 04:19 PM
Last Post: ATeam91
Gross EVIDENCE OF AIRFIT P10 VENT OBSTRUCTION CAUSING HYPERCAPNIA mdmarmd 137 34,777 01-17-2024, 05:37 PM
Last Post: WakeUpTime
Idea Tell me how you've Modified your P10 to make it VENT more Hydrangea 47 6,413 01-13-2024, 04:53 PM
Last Post: her.suit
  Sick and need to vent cps22 8 550 01-05-2024, 01:34 PM
Last Post: cps22
  Minute Vent, Tidal Volume, etc. MrIvanDrago 5 700 11-20-2023, 11:49 AM
Last Post: Jay51
  Does ResMed plan to upgrade to 5G ? 3disorders 1 485 11-16-2023, 06:38 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.