Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Do any of our suppliers offer an at home sleep study?
Do any of our suppliers offer an at home sleep study?
Looking to take charge of my own health care, especially after pricing equipment from my local DME vs online with our suppliers on the list!  I only seem to get the run around when trying to pursue this through my own PCP. 

I need an updated sleep study/prescription.  Does anyone know of a supplier on our list that offers at home sleep studies?  Would rather start here first before reaching out the first person on a google search.

Thank you in advance
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Do any of our suppliers offer an at home sleep study?
You don’t need a sleep study if you have a copy of a previous machine like the S8 in your profile. Any photocopy or digital copy will work. If your general doctor will approve a CPAP renewal, that will satisfy any online provider. Supplier #30 has several options that range from a questionnaire to an at home test reviewed by a doctor. You use CPAP so no need for a test. They just want to sell the equipment, and these are legitimate ways for a medical professional to determine medical need and Issue Rx.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Do any of our suppliers offer an at home sleep study?
Supplier #2 can provide updated prescriptions and great deals on lightly used machines. Not sure how they do it as I am in the UK.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What's the best home sleep test currently on the market? Lucky7 2 78 Yesterday, 04:39 PM
Last Post: Jay51
  Apnea has gotten worse recently, I have no sleep study, can I just buy a cpcp? replayablecontent 12 216 Yesterday, 12:38 PM
Last Post: replayablecontent
  [CPAP] Titration Study liebano 2 73 03-26-2024, 08:18 PM
Last Post: gainerfull
Question [Diagnosis] Home Sleep Study Results & Feedback togapilot 6 528 03-26-2024, 02:36 PM
Last Post: togapilot
  CPAP newbie / OSCAR / study feedback Brad124 4 189 03-23-2024, 08:02 AM
Last Post: Brad124
  New sleep study after 17 years? Jim1952 2 117 03-21-2024, 05:33 PM
Last Post: Jim1952
  New to CPAP Titration Study and OSCAR Data Help Needed slowmoto 2 143 03-20-2024, 01:24 PM
Last Post: slowmoto

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.