Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Do you need data uploaded for NIV Lumis 150 VPAP ST ?
Do you need data uploaded for NIV Lumis 150 VPAP ST ?
Hi. 
Do you need data uploaded from 

Resmed Lumis VPAP 150 ST machine to help with Oscar development?
Am willing to upload data if it helps refine the program. 

Cheers
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Do you need data uploaded for NIV Lumis 150 VPAP ST ?
At the moment, we have only one sample of a Lumis 150 dataset, so an additional one would allow for better validation.

once you zip up the contents of your SD card, you should upload thee file to our intake Dropbox at https://www.dropbox.com/request/6VeFzBXa4qZ37EgphL5b

Thank you for your help.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi again,

I have just uploaded a compressed file of my SD card to that dropbox. This was compressed on my iMac.
I have only used the Lumis for 11 nights, the 1st night was hell as it was set on ST and was unbearable. Gave up trying to sleep with it after 3 hours..
Then set on iVaps when I woke up that morning, and I've been working on the settings since with help from this site and online NIV videos/teaching...
It has been set great this past 5 or so nights, and I am really happy with it.. It is so gentle and I almost forget it's on...
NB No detailed data for last night, as there was a problem with the SD card.. maybe I didn't put it in properly or hadn't fully unlocked it again......anyway.. I hope this helps..
If you want/need a windows file let me know and I can upload it from my windows laptop also. No problem at all...
Post Reply Post Reply
PS..  I also have the RESMED and oscar software on my laptop

Do you want me to take some screenshots from the RESMED so you can see what data/detail is not being displayed in the OSCAR with my LUMIS 150ST iVAPS ?
I think it is mainly the MODE and machine name... in the Machine Settings section of OSCAR..
Post Reply Post Reply
If that is the regular ResScan, I have v6.1, so I can check against that. Right now in OSCAR 1.2, the name, mode, and pressure settings will be wonky, and probably other settings, as well. I'm not sure if the graphs would come out right.

I'm not sure how much I can do for the coming v1.3.0, but 1.3.1 should show better results.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 3 248 03-29-2024, 11:02 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 334 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,689 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  Changed data directory from OneDrive, Now can't read data Rich66 9 1,094 08-24-2023, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Rich66
  Recording of Lumis Pressure Settings StuartC 4 712 04-06-2022, 05:50 AM
Last Post: StuartC
  Import CSV data file without matching SD card sleep data 2SleepBetta 4 1,287 09-30-2021, 05:55 AM
Last Post: Neelix
  Bug: Viatom data reappearing in OSCAR after deleting oximetry data Ratchick 2 986 04-19-2021, 10:10 PM
Last Post: Ratchick

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.