Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Supplier List
Supplier List
New Member here. Is there anywhere on this forum that would tell me which Supplier on the Supplier List has the best Customer Service record? I would like to change my supplier. Would need to be one that will ship to Alaska without charging and arm/leg....and takes Medicare/AARP Suppl. for payment.
Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Supplier List
Welcome to the forum, Micneil
I assume Alaska in US, some offer free shipping on all orders in US and almost all of them offer free shipping for orders $99 and over

As for the best customer service, I've only used suppliers #2 and #10 as they ship outside US while others don't

To my best of my knowledge, you'll have to pay for your supplies out of pocket and than you have to fill appropriate paperwork for your insurance claim, they might accept it or might not, check with your insurance first if they accept such claim
Post Reply Post Reply
Smile 
Thanks I posted and there immediately appears a list of related posts. Am going thru them. #1 seems to have a problem...will try #18.
Post Reply Post Reply
Nope. The listing isn't based on a star rating or a "best of" rating. It is because a member (or three) has used them at some point.

From the Supplier's List page:
Quote:Warning: Keep in mind, we are not recommending or suggesting that you use these sites, as we have not done an extensive review or rating for any of them. The order in which they are listed has no significance. Use your own judgement prior to making purchases from these suppliers.

Some companies have been on there a long time. Any new additions are voted on by the Advisory Members (which is one of the reasons they are called "Advisory Members").

Your best bet is to visit the websites and check them out. Or ask about a specific one here, probably do a search, too. Just be sure to NOT use a commercial link. We typically just refer to them as "Supplier #19" or "Supplier #2"
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
(10-24-2014, 08:32 PM)zonk Wrote: Welcome to the forum, Micneil
I assume Alaska in US, some offer free shipping on all orders in US and almost all of them offer free shipping for orders $99 and over

As for the best customer service, I've only used suppliers #2 and #10 as they ship outside US while others don't

To my best of my knowledge, you'll have to pay for your supplies out of pocket and than you have to fill appropriate paperwork for your insurance claim, they might accept it or might not, check with your insurance first if they accept such claim
Thanks for the quick reply, Zonk. Will check out #2 and #10. Yes, Alaska is part of the US but some people don't want to believe that. Postage is the same everywhere but AK usually gets additions to shipping even tho it isn't "international"
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Micneil,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
I have had good success with suppliers #1 & #18 on the suppliers list.
Hang in there for more responses to your post, good luck to you with your CPAP therapy and happy searching.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Angry Former CPAP supplier over charging Bwanajohn51 2 170 03-16-2024, 11:13 AM
Last Post: Bwanajohn51
Question OSCAR: Cheyne Stokes listed in event summary list but can't find a single event eyeloveeyez 5 332 02-12-2024, 09:03 PM
Last Post: eok361
  OSCAR Compat List Brewskie 2 250 01-10-2024, 08:27 PM
Last Post: Brewskie
  GRRR. DME supplier shipped ClimateLineAir Heated Tubing in a BAG DaveInDenver 4 547 11-12-2023, 10:32 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Resmed A10 Autoset - Great Buy - Supplier 1 foss 0 517 11-29-2022, 05:11 PM
Last Post: foss
  Insurance and DME supplier vs Online purchases ajthatch 4 830 10-28-2022, 09:00 PM
Last Post: clownbell
  Cpap supplier jerking your chain ger365 10 1,347 06-21-2022, 10:01 PM
Last Post: clownbell

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.