Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] Used Transcend Starts Strong Then Tapers To Too Low
Thumbsdown 
Used Transcend Starts Strong Then Tapers To Too Low
I have a used Transcend gave me to hold me over until I get my first Rx Airsense 10 or 11 early next year. My sleep study results came back the middle of last month and that’s how long I have to wait. 

The settings are unknown. The mask that came with it (new in bag) is a size too small (new on on order). On good nights, however, my Fitbit is FINALLY recording actual sleep, and actual deep/REM sleep. The results are inconsistent though…

The used unit starts off strong; I just turned it on and it puffs my cheeks out on exhales. It feels great. Most nights I wake up often because the pressure is very low. I can feel air flow out of the bleed holes in the mask even during inhales, so it’s working, but it’s not forceful at all. The unit whines upon fan speed changes during inhalation and exhalation, which is annoying. 

Oh, and the humidifier leaks and is useless.

Any recommendations would be great.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I have developed a strong and scary dizziness Abrecaminos 7 240 04-18-2024, 06:46 AM
Last Post: UnicornRider
Cool Smallest travel CPAP setup w/ Transcend Micro kotaKat 5 1,945 04-02-2024, 11:44 PM
Last Post: johnbrain
  Tech Nerds-think this battery setup will work for Transcend Micro? johnbrain 10 329 04-02-2024, 11:43 PM
  Transcend (Somnetics) Micro Power Plug Size SteadyState 6 1,927 03-25-2024, 01:14 PM
  [Equipment] Transcend Micro very loud chipschap 5 1,105 02-25-2024, 08:39 PM
Last Post: Rkaechler
  [Equipment] water chamber strong plastic odor twdc33 2 388 01-24-2024, 10:19 AM
Last Post: twdc33
  Resmed Airmini vs Transcend Micro? ShipwreckSiren 0 1,065 11-18-2023, 12:08 PM
Last Post: ShipwreckSiren

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.