Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Does CPap improve asthma and copd?
RE: Does CPap improve asthma and copd?
Same experience here. Not just asthma symptoms have been reduced by the humidifier-enabled CPAP, but also seasonal allergies and colds have noticeably decreased.

I still take my double shot of mometasone/formoterol (marketed in Canada as Zenhale and in the US as Dulera) before my morning coffee. Coffee
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: Does CPap improve asthma and copd?
(09-03-2018, 10:35 AM)Sheepish Wrote: ... before my morning coffee. Coffee

So that's where MY coffee has been going..... Coffee
Dave

OSCAR
Standard OSCAR Chart Order
Mask Primer
Dealing With A DME
Soft Cervical Collar Wiki
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do steroid hormones improve apnea and/or sleep quality? VisitorX 2 137 11-01-2021, 07:40 PM
Last Post: CorruptAlligator
  Is this Periodic Breathing & How can I Improve AHI (Centrals & Hypopneas)? R3LOADED94 13 717 10-17-2021, 03:31 PM
Last Post: quiescence at last
  Forum has helped...but now next step to improve nightgagger 60 2,833 09-18-2021, 10:02 AM
Last Post: nightgagger
Brick [Treatment] What can help improve inspiratory flow shape? rfburns 4 344 09-03-2021, 02:42 AM
Last Post: kappa
  Understanding My Current State and How To Improve Trout 8 441 08-07-2021, 06:01 AM
Last Post: Trout
  Anyone succesfully use CBTI to improve sleep? Benzi 2 186 08-03-2021, 12:46 PM
Last Post: Utah Desert Rat
  Let's improve sleep quality! What have you done that helped you sleep better? DaveL 58 2,250 07-08-2021, 10:31 AM
Last Post: DaveL

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.