Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

DreamStation BIPAP ASV Report Errors
RE: DreamStation BIPAP ASV Report Errors
(06-06-2019, 07:23 PM)b.e.wilson Wrote: Turn off OptiStart. OSCAR will then give a full report, though pressures will be off.

I second this advice.  Turn off OptiStart and then you should get all the charts.  I have the same machine as you and have reported other issues, like some settings not reporting correctly and pressures not displaying correctly in the charts, but in comparing to Encore reports, the AHI data seems correct and the flow chart is infinitely more useful in OSCAR.  I was also not successful in setting up Encore Pro on my Windows 10 desktop computer or Windows 10 laptop computer.  I have an old laptop that has Encore Pro on it and frankly, for me at least, the charts are much less effective than in OSCAR.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks to all who replied. Yes, turning off Optistart enabled all the graphs to display.

Oscar reports do seem to be much better than Encore Pro 2 reports.
Post Reply Post Reply
I have the same PR Bipap ASV machine. For the first three weeks I was able to download all of my daily reports. Then one day it would only show the selected reports that you mentioned. I deleted and reinstalled Sleepyhead and Oscar several times to no avail. I kept uploading my daily SD card data because I also use Dreammapper. Then, after two weeks all of my Oscar daily reports were once again correctly uploaded. Just keep uploading the SD data daily and it may correct itself just as it did for me.

I also had exactly the same problems with EncorePro2 that you described. I have not been able to resolve that problem but I'm quite happy with my Oscar reports.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My oscar report dboom 1 49 04-25-2024, 09:32 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Field map Oscar report fields to MyAir fields jim62 1 214 03-06-2024, 07:38 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Seeking help with O2 report/OSCAR ejbpesca 26 1,637 02-01-2024, 01:49 PM
  [BUG report] OSCAR v1.5.1 Skalou 10 1,367 12-03-2023, 02:58 PM
  First OSCAR Report - Leak Rate jfkaess 11 1,781 11-11-2023, 05:15 PM
Last Post: ejbpesca
  how to use CPAP data to compute RDI with machine that doesn't report RERAs? TryingToGetItRight 3 679 09-29-2023, 09:35 AM
Last Post: Gideon
  User report: Löwenstein Prisma Smart Plus works very well with 1.5.0 clan 1 798 09-24-2023, 01:41 AM
Last Post: clan

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.