Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

I've tried everything, completely lost
RE: I've tried everything, completely lost
Some granular data from SleepyHead, for what it's worth:

[Image: 5MprlwR.png]
[Image: FoGEUfI.png][Image: ctkMBF2.png]
[Image: Z6fqC7v.png]
[Image: 1EU8BC8.png][Image: HaPnM8Y.png]
Post Reply Post Reply
Exclaimation 
Hi, Have you tried AROMA therapy it might help or try taking a hot shower with the lights off just before you go to bed. I was told that it might help relax your brain and is some what a form of self hypnosis. Let ne know if it helps as I am a walking zombie according to my therapist as I am lucky to get 1 hour of sleep per night. I have some other things that you could try but not sure where you have been in trying to solve this. Hope this helps and look forward to hearing for you.
the dirtiest word in the dictionary is CANCER as it knows no age, gender and or health Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Lostie, I got your PM to look at this, and wanted to let you know I had looked at it previously. I did not leave a comment as the machine seems to be acting as expected and your results are very good. In the first chart at 06:33 it appears you had an obstructive apnea. The machine applied pressure to no effect in your flow line, and raised EPAP pressure, same thing at 06:31.

On April 7 the first UA looks like a change in position as you held your breath, then exhaled before the first UA was marked. The second event appears to be a mixed or CA event and you responded to pressure support. In the final graph we see an event with strong pressure support and no flow response, so I suspect that is OA again.

You are not going to have perfect results all the time, and as I said, nothing here tells me you need to make any changes at all.

Tom
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Treatment] Lost weight, no doc, can't get my settings right... japesinjapan 9 271 03-21-2024, 01:52 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  [Treatment] Can nasal airway stent help UARS but not completely treat it? airwaystent 9 973 12-19-2023, 06:11 AM
Last Post: airwaystent
  Lost Red Pressure Graph Line ejbpesca 5 368 11-09-2023, 10:01 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Lost Trust in CheckmeMax O2 Watch cmpman1974 1 309 10-05-2023, 01:30 AM
Last Post: Old Mike
Question Newbie and using OSCAR - SUPER LOST and looking for advice DaveHirschler 26 2,080 08-01-2023, 08:13 PM
Last Post: DaveHirschler
  AHI below 2 for 8+ hours - feel completely disoriented and groggy all day rileygrindle 4 651 06-21-2023, 04:04 PM
Last Post: Sleepy Quixote
  QAL finally got an AirSense 10, completely new but smells like bubblegum. quiescence at last 0 440 04-23-2023, 06:42 PM
Last Post: quiescence at last

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.