Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

O2ring by Wellue Oscar Import
RE: O2ring by Wellue Oscar Import
If you transferred the data to your phone/tablet, you will need to find the folder on that device containing the binary files. What type of device are you using?

On my Android, the folder is called "ViHealth" and it's on the internal storage - I just browsed to that folder and then copied the files inside (they are named with a string of numbers in the format YYYYMMDDHHMM based on the starting time and date of the recording). I moved them to a place that I could access them with the computer running OSCAR and put them into a directory on my computer.

I don't know if you can transfer the data directly to the PC using a USB cable the same as you can with the other Viatom products, but if so, then you just download the data into Insight O2 Pro and then browse to the folder containing the data files. That will correctly put them into a folder with the serial number of your O2 Ring too.

I hope that helps!
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi systematic5391!  -  Welcome

OSCAR does not use the csv file, instead it uses the Viatom/Wellue raw data file.  If you are using a Mac or Windows computer, you would use O2 Insight Pro. The earlier version of this program lists the data storage area under the Options screen. This is a free program available from the Wellue site. These files are stored in a directory, usually named as your device's serial number.  The raw data files use the date and time as the file name.  An example would be if you started a session at 11:30:05PM on June 18, 2021, the name would be 210618233005 (YearMonthDayHourMinuteSecond).  That is the file you want to import into OSCAR.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
That worked. I had to download the 02 Insights Pro software and connect my 02Ring to the PC. Then after clicking Download, I was able to pull that data into Oscar successfully.
Post Reply Post Reply
Don't lose the proprietry micro USB connector. I haven't been able to connect to insight pro software but I import to oscar from an autosync app so don't need it.
Post Reply Post Reply
The special USB cable is available on the manufacturer's website.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Sure is for $55USD including shipping. Wish I had a wiring diagram for it
Post Reply Post Reply
Check Amazon. They list a USB-HID cable for $25.00.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
I was going to say - I broke my first one, and I found another on Amazon for I think £18 at the time. Definitely worth checking Amazon and eBay.
Post Reply Post Reply
Wait, are you guys saying that's not a regular USB-to-microUSB cable?
It sure looks like one.

BTW, to get the data from my iPhone to Oscar I just did
- share from the ViHealth app
- saved to an arbitrary folder in google drive (which automatically syncs to the cloud and to my desktop), and
- imported directly into Oscar.
Very straightforward.

This thread was very helpful. Thank you all!
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi feigenblatt! - Welcome
You are correct in your understanding that the Viatom/Wellue USB cable is different from a standard cable. It is a USB/HID cable that has additional circuity in the larger plug end.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 67 2 hours ago
Last Post: Ibrumley
Question Displaying more data from viatom/Wellue in the summary panel ? croc297 2 76 03-25-2024, 04:30 PM
Last Post: AlannaSantos
  Rescan app [doesn't see data import] kerm007 3 135 03-24-2024, 10:59 PM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,324 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  OSCAR SpO2 CSV import ST Dog 20 2,705 03-15-2024, 05:09 PM
Last Post: capman
  Uploading Wellue O2 Ring Data to Oscar ggs5 8 641 03-09-2024, 08:47 AM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  import data from Philips Alice NightOne into OSCAR FHTC 6 260 03-09-2024, 08:36 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.