Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Does Sleepyhead work for Windows 8
Does Sleepyhead work for Windows 8
Hi fellow CPAP users.

Does Sleepyhead work for Windows 8? Do I need a patch to make it work? I saw that sleepyhead works for Windows 7 but my computer uses Windows 8. (I also have a Series 60 PR System One machine so I know I need a patch for that too. Having trouble with that but no point in working through it if I cant use it with Windows8 in the first place). Thinking-about

I am new to CPAP use and have not yet got the hang of staying asleep with it on. Still working on it though…

Thankyou for any help you can give!
Kevin
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Does Sleepyhead work for Windows 8
You will need the 60 Series patch. There are no other patches. I think users have reported that SH works just fine on Win8 machines.
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Does Sleepyhead work for Windows 8
W8 poses no issues for Sleepyhead. Nor does Sleepyhead seem to pose issues for W8.

OMyMyOHellYes
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tech Nerds-think this battery setup will work for Transcend Micro? johnbrain 7 83 15 minutes ago
Last Post: johnbrain
  Lowenstein Prisma 20A - how can I work out energy usage for camping? JamesD0079 4 623 02-15-2024, 04:16 PM
Last Post: JamesD0079
  Importing Wellue Data Efficiently on Windows spudhorse 5 489 12-19-2023, 11:38 AM
Last Post: robbob2112
  Finally found through DISE why cpap/bipap/ASV was never going to work for me. logart89 9 1,371 08-01-2023, 09:36 AM
Last Post: logart89
  Travel PAP machines - heat/moisture exchange units - do they work? Bostonsnow 1 752 06-10-2023, 06:34 AM
Last Post: cate1898
  RESMED S9 Smart Stop does not work Taxifahrt 20 13,321 05-14-2023, 02:34 AM
Last Post: Patt1
  High AHI, Extreme Fatigue, Cannot get CPAP or BiPap to work exchanged 2 599 04-28-2023, 06:38 PM
Last Post: exchanged

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.