Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Does anyone know how to cancel ResMed MyAir?
RE: Does anyone know how to cancel ResMed MyAir?
Thanks Crimson Nape. Don't know how I missed this. I kept getting looped back with no way to contact. So this time I got to where I can email them. Phew.

I am in airplane mode now, thanks Leemax. But I am working on getting it set up so that the Airsense will send my data to my computer to Sleepy head, so that will be open channel again.

You are both picking up that I have a bit of a privacy concern. I don't like others having access to private data on principle, though it seems to be a bit of a losing battle these days, not only in this instance.

I could try asking Resmed to stop receiving my data when I ask them to stop the MyAir account, if I go that way.

As to broadcasting, I think convenience will win out over privacy concerns. It so much easier to have the data sent directly from my Airsense to my computer rather than to have to take out the SD card and upload physically.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  myAir when sleep time is 4am to 4pm the next day iknownothing 1 88 04-22-2024, 12:31 AM
Last Post: Deborah K.
Question Resmed Myair wrong region bobdobbs 3 639 10-05-2023, 08:12 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  My best streak so far on MyAir App scores DaveInDenver 1 473 09-13-2023, 06:01 PM
Last Post: Nightynite
  AirSense 11 and MyAir App - Poor Experience necochino 29 4,692 08-24-2023, 05:42 PM
Last Post: krsattler
  Took 6 months but finally got 100 on myAir app. Any way to improve my treatment? 1978 0 500 08-22-2023, 08:06 PM
Last Post: 1978
  new resmed user - question about Myair and airview wooders 4 1,100 08-20-2023, 12:40 PM
Last Post: krsattler
Gross [CPAP] No data being sent to myAir account. cuteandwicked 17 14,839 08-09-2023, 12:21 PM
Last Post: Sleepster

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.