Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Does dreamstation need a provider for dreamapper data to sync?
Does dreamstation need a provider for dreamapper data to sync?
Just got a dreamstation auto cpap off amazon. I connected it to my wifi and also my phone Bluetooth but i cannot get my data to show up on dreamapper without plugging sd card into my pc.

Is this because I did not buy it though a medical provider and thus there is nowhere for the modem to upload data to? 

Any suggestions?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Does dreamstation need a provider for dreamapper data to sync?
I only use Bluetooth to link my Dreamstation to my tablet and update dream mapper.  You don't need wifi to do so.  I assume you downloaded the dream mapper app to your phone and have linked it to your on line account by entering your machine serial number.  You also have to turn on the blue tooth option on the dream mapper app settings.  The fact you bought your machine from Amazon should have no bearing.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Axxel6307,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there for more answers to your question, good luck to you with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
See the SleepyHead link at the top of the page.  It will give you much, much more in-depth information than DreamMapper.
Post Reply Post Reply
There is no wifi on the Dreamstation. If you want to get data to sleepyhead you have to do it from the sd card.
You can buy one of those wifi enabled sd cards to do it with wifi.
Post Reply Post Reply
The data will transfer to your phone via Bluetooth but your phone needs to be connected to the internet to upload the data to the DreamMapper server. Sleepyhead is certainly a great tool but I don't need a detailed report every day. The mask fit and AHI break down the DreamMapper app gives is fine for daily use.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DreamStation 2 Advanced Provider ManualIII Clay L 2 272 01-28-2024, 08:03 PM
Last Post: StratCat48
  First post, provider is not much help. DPAlaska 2 272 01-26-2024, 07:53 PM
Last Post: DPAlaska
  DME Provider Recos cincysinner 5 334 01-25-2024, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  [Equipment] ResMed AirSense 11 modem/provider mystery richapple 4 567 12-22-2023, 09:33 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  [Equipment] Provider Manual for BMC? cpapuser2348 1 260 12-21-2023, 06:48 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Bleep Eclipse DME Provider corgan115 10 2,274 11-01-2023, 01:17 PM
Last Post: Kathy14225
  Need Help on Settings - DreamStation - Oscar Data 93celicaconv 2 501 09-15-2023, 06:23 AM
Last Post: OpalRose

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.