Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

cable design for Fisher Paykel cpap m/c
Smile 
cable design for Fisher Paykel cpap m/c
I have a F&P cpap machine model no HC234AEA and was hoping to use sleepyhead to see the diagnostic data in the machine but cannot find the information to make my own cable.

I know this machine does store that info as I once peeked indiscrimately over the technicians shoulder and saw a great amount of data., which I would like to review myself instead of paying an exhorbitent sum for same

and current waiting times here are at least 9 months or more to even get an appointment.

Any information of how to make my own cable would be much appreciated.

Thanks in anticipation Thanks

Arjay
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: cable design for Fisher Paykel cpap m/c
Hi arjay, welcome to the board. I don't know anything about your machine, but my ResMed S9 has a SD chip plugged into the back which I remove and plug into a card reader on my computer. That allows me to use Software to read it. Hope this helps. Otherwise, if your machine doesn't have a removable chip, maybe you could make a photo of the connector on the back. If it's a generic connector like a USB or a Serial 9 pin, you may be able to use a readily available generic cable. Good luck. Jim

I just did a search on a Fisher Paykel and see that they use a USB port for communication of data. Just do a search on eBay for USB cable and select one that looks like the connector on the back of your machine. Then you can plug it into a USB port on your computer and then you will have to find and install a driver for your machine interface. (This may not be necessary.)
Best wishes, Jim
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fisher and Paykel Solo Columbiabill 29 3,615 03-15-2024, 08:30 PM
Last Post: Vako
  [News] Fisher and Paykel Evora Full SarcasticDave94 155 16,457 03-06-2024, 09:03 AM
Last Post: SheShells23
  AirSense 10. Power cable broke on air tube connecting ring. Ruhtra 1 393 11-18-2023, 02:29 PM
Last Post: robbob2112
  Velcro Issues - Fisher and Paykel Vitera cmpman1974 6 690 08-03-2023, 05:57 PM
Last Post: car54
  [CPAP] seeking OLD clinician manual - Fisher & Paykel HC211 hamiltzp 0 376 07-28-2023, 03:03 PM
Last Post: hamiltzp
  Which cable for portable power supply? AndyJay2023 1 648 07-21-2023, 03:34 AM
Last Post: HappySailor
  Rant on Resmed N20's terrible design that causes TMJ issues CorruptAlligator 3 587 02-04-2023, 11:00 AM
Last Post: CorruptAlligator

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.