Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Does this oscar report make sense?
RE: Does this oscar report make sense?
Ivy, there are a couple studies out there concerning risk factors of using ASV for individuals with LVEF% <45% (left ventricular ejection fraction less than 45%). This risk was found unexpectedly with the SERVE-HF study. A more recent study, ADVENT-HF has failed to confirm that risk finding and has found the benefits of ASV outweigh risks. Here is the wiki I wrote. http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...nd_Summary
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
it is so ironic that the days with the most EPR (full time) have the lowest AHI, when I have grown to expect higher CAs when there is a wider difference between the Inhale pressure and exhale pressure.

QAL

see Feb 4 Feb 6, Feb 7 thru 8, and Feb 12 thru 20

for reference see Feb 9-11 with EPR set at zero
Dedicated to QALity sleep.
Post Reply Post Reply
VERY observant of you!  We turned it off after coming to apnea forum and reading that’s what we should do to reduce central apneas.  It clearly did not work. After everyone was so sure of this point too.

The best results have been jan 25-31 , 4-9 apap with full 3cm epr., ahi 14.5; and
Feb 1- 2, 4-10 apap with full 3cm epr, ahi 13.51. (To keep this in perspective, ahi was 47 on sleep study dec 16)  Feb 6,7 & 8 had even lower ahi when we reduced apap setting to 4-6 and 4-5 AND epr to 2cm and 1 cm respectively.

Trying to decide where to set tonight.  Apap 4-9 full epr.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  please help me make sense of my central apneas p4ncaketim 34 1,038 04-03-2024, 10:26 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Not sure what to make of my OSCAR data Machinist 3 259 03-10-2024, 09:14 PM
Last Post: Machinist
  [CPAP] ResMed Air Sense 10 Auto Off Problem Buddie43 19 26,483 03-05-2024, 10:50 PM
Last Post: Ailyhsaun
  Abnormal report - me or machine Anthony2L 1 209 02-29-2024, 04:26 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  adding sleep report (Wondering whether changing sleep position can "cure" apnea) NewlyDiagnosed 1 249 02-26-2024, 10:19 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  Can someone help me make sense of my Therapy Numbers? kc90 6 400 02-21-2024, 08:58 PM
Last Post: kc90
  excessive snore on report jentlesoal 0 206 02-06-2024, 04:56 PM
Last Post: jentlesoal

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.