Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Does this seem odd to anyone else? Adjustments.
RE: Does this seem odd to anyone else? Adjustments.
I am in the process of looking for a machine with full data.
I thought i might get some help if I called the doc and had a chance to speak with him. This looks like a no.
Maybe I will just look at other doctors, it took forever to get a sleep study and diagnosis, I really don't want to delay that much again.

I really did think this was a little odd on the doctors part though.

Sleepster can you tell me how to check cflex at 3?
If everyone thinks alike, then someone isn't thinking.
Everyone knows something, together we could know everything.
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-23-2014, 03:31 PM)Galactus Wrote: Sleepster can you tell me how to check cflex at 3?

Push the knob, then rotate to the right one click. You should then see and and have the opportunity to change the C-Flex setting. If not, then then you'll have to go into the clinician's menu.
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-23-2014, 04:27 PM)Sleepster Wrote:
(08-23-2014, 03:31 PM)Galactus Wrote: Sleepster can you tell me how to check cflex at 3?

Push the knob, then rotate to the right one click. You should then see and and have the opportunity to change the C-Flex setting. If not, then then you'll have to go into the clinician's menu.

Yes, cflex at 3, thanks.

Just for reference or for anyone else reading that rotate once to the right, then click. If you just click and then try and turn the unit goes on.

If everyone thinks alike, then someone isn't thinking.
Everyone knows something, together we could know everything.
Post Reply Post Reply
Sounds like your doctor has a problem with reality.
Find another one that will work with you and prescribe a data capable machine for you.
Then you can learn how to fine tune the machine from this forum.

A bit of experience I will pass on to you, is that I run 15-20cm and for a few months I did have a lot of aerophagia problems but from reading the data generated every night I KNEW I needed that much pressure to keep the bad things under control.
Eventually I adapted to the pressure and dont swallow much air anymore.

Just my 2 cents.

Wink
"With ordinary talent and extraordinary perseverance, all things are attainable." - Thomas Foxwell Buxton

Cool
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Improvement after adjustments - still can't stay asleep DKane 0 74 04-12-2024, 09:55 AM
Last Post: DKane
  [Pressure] Advice on pressure adjustments akarifur 52 2,544 04-06-2024, 01:23 PM
Last Post: akarifur
  First week with CPAP Oscar - Adjustments phillyfan24 9 660 03-30-2024, 08:27 AM
Last Post: jdavis
  New Here, Been using OSCAR, Need Advice Regarding Adjustments FrankReality 26 1,029 03-26-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: FrankReality
Gross Need help interpreting data and making adjustments tiredandexpired 13 671 03-01-2024, 10:07 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  Help Interpreting OSCAR data and making adjustments Catbois 1 203 03-01-2024, 11:03 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Resmed Aircurve 10 Vauto - Adjustments sleepy9994 11 1,449 10-28-2023, 03:15 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.