Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Does your Nocturia (TRIPS TO LOO) return when you have bad night?
Does your Nocturia (TRIPS TO LOO) return when you have bad night?
So for those of you who had Nocturia/MANY MANY loo trips a night (at my worse, every 45 mins to an hour all.night.long. Recently before c-pap was prob 4-6 and on early treatment of AHI 5.0-6.0 most nights was down to maybe 2-3 a night. saw first 4-5 hours without pee trip...in years.

Well last night was a bad night, I've recently perhaps over tinkered, over narrowed my range etc, and I can't tell why last night was so bad because I left card in computer not c-pap .arrghh.

Even after you've gotten your pee trips down, I assume they return if you have bad nights or skip c-pap or what have you? Do they come back immediately or edge up slowly or what?

Do you find that one figure more than others in your data affects the peeing?
Ie. less trips when your AHI is lowest regardless of pressure/leaks/other features...more pee trips with centrals vs OSA or vice versa etc?
even if unproven by science did you have any theories or correlations you found between bad loo nights and your sleep quality/setting/practices?

Thanks in Advance,
A tiny bit discouraged in San Francisco.
But I've tasted the improvements and I've got no where to go but UP (not up to the loo mind you!)

Susan
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Does your Nocturia (TRIPS TO LOO) return when you have bad night?
(01-21-2015, 05:11 PM)TheManseHen Wrote: So for those of you who had Nocturia/MANY MANY loo trips a night (at my worse, every 45 mins to an hour all.night.long. Recently before c-pap was prob 4-6 and on early treatment of AHI 5.0-6.0 most nights was down to maybe 2-3 a night. saw first 4-5 hours without pee trip...in years.

Well last night was a bad night, I've recently perhaps over tinkered, over narrowed my range etc, and I can't tell why last night was so bad because I left card in computer not c-pap .arrghh.

Even after you've gotten your pee trips down, I assume they return if you have bad nights or skip c-pap or what have you? Do they come back immediately or edge up slowly or what?

Do you find that one figure more than others in your data affects the peeing?
Ie. less trips when your AHI is lowest regardless of pressure/leaks/other features...more pee trips with centrals vs OSA or vice versa etc?
even if unproven by science did you have any theories or correlations you found between bad loo nights and your sleep quality/setting/practices?

Thanks in Advance,
A tiny bit discouraged in San Francisco.
But I've tasted the improvements and I've got no where to go but UP (not up to the loo mind you!)

Susan

I used to Pee at least twice an night, now I sleep so well I can make it through the night , in fact just last weekend I slept 12 hours an didn't have to pee....that's like sleeping 2 nights in one for me.
sorry I'm not checking AHI vs Pee trips don't need to track it that close....Smile
Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply
It sounds like you want Sleepyhead to have a "P/WT-I" graph. (Pee/Wiz Time Index)Dielaughing
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I can just imagine the detection device, something like the pulse oximeter, only hopefully softer.

sorry, I might get sensored for that one.
Dedicated to QALity sleep.
Post Reply Post Reply
harharhar...very funny ya'll. For me, I know every spike I have on my phone sleep detection app, is a trip to the loo, as is all the gaps in my "mask events" on the simple graphs....Good to have a laugh in these early days!
Keeping my humor here...I still like Paula02's imagery of herding cats, that being what fine tuning apnea/mask/machine etc is like when one starts.

Cheers,
Susan
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-21-2015, 06:14 PM)sgearhart Wrote: It sounds like you want Sleepyhead to have a "P/WT-I" graph. (Pee/Wiz Time Index)Dielaughing

You assignment is to write that function as an integral.
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
A Loo? Is that similar to my out house?
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm still waiting for my trips to the bathroom go down, my treatment has me feeling better, bu I've been keeping a log in the bathroom, I'm up 6 times, it's torture.Try not to drink anything in evening right now.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Resmed Airsense 10 time to return to low pressure setting jfchap 3 131 04-13-2024, 03:54 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  CPAP Nocturia newtothis1 18 941 01-02-2024, 05:34 PM
Last Post: newtothis1
  First night with hose cover, night was full of major mask leaks TiredTom111 2 873 06-30-2023, 01:44 PM
Last Post: TiredTom111
  Hello folks, here is my graph from last night and night before Phil487 5 922 06-15-2023, 02:05 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Can central sleep apnea go away for a period of time and then return? joseph421 9 1,022 03-29-2023, 09:33 AM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  Philips Recall Return payment v Replacement ejbpesca 8 1,339 03-03-2023, 07:36 PM
Last Post: HenryECole81
  Nocturia (Frequent Bathroom Awakenings) + Shorter Sleep Nights Sleeper396 8 1,089 07-01-2021, 11:26 AM
Last Post: Sleeper396

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.