Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Doing alot better
Smile 
Doing alot better
[attachment=943]

I think I am doing a lot better with this, I found that 1 pillow is doing the trick. This was my first night with one pillow so hopefully it wasn't a fluke
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Doing alot better
Were you using more pillows before? I use 2-3 .... I'm wondering about using one.
Post Reply Post Reply
Welcome, annbower1125. Sounds like you may have discovered something that will help you keep your AHI numbers down! Hope it isn't a "fluke". When I first started PAP therapy, my AHI was all over the place. And just recently my sleep doctor changed me to a "constant pressure" to see if that would help and, again, at first - all over the place.

So hang in there! Stick with your therapy! And let us know how you are doing.
Okay ??

Post Reply Post Reply
I was using 2 to 3 pillows a night, and last night I was watching a video on the mask that I use ( Quattro FX ) and it showed the person with one pillow and I was like I am going to try that so I did and it worked great, will post tomorrow to let you know if it worked tonight too
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-14-2014, 09:20 PM)annbower1125 Wrote: I was using 2 to 3 pillows a night, and last night I was watching a video on the mask that I use ( Quattro FX ) and it showed the person with one pillow and I was like I am going to try that so I did and it worked great, will post tomorrow to let you know if it worked tonight too
Hi annbower1125,
I'll be anxious to hear how you do with your newly found discovery tomorrow. Meantime, SLEEP WELL.!
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
well good news guys, I had another not too shabby night, only 31 events. weird though I had 11 obstructive apneas but I am thinking that sometimes my machine marks them when they are not, I see 9 on the graph but not 11. thanks you all
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-15-2014, 07:31 AM)annbower1125 Wrote: well good news guys, I had another not too shabby night, only 31 events. weird though I had 11 obstructive apneas but I am thinking that sometimes my machine marks them when they are not, I see 9 on the graph but not 11. thanks you all

We are glad to know that this is working for you!!! Congrats

Keep us posted.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Finally getting used to CPAP but still waking up alot Tcp84 3 667 03-17-2023, 06:38 PM
Last Post: RainbowFish
Wink Alot OF CA everyday ktodary1 5 718 04-23-2022, 08:23 PM
Last Post: kappa
  Is 3,100 run hours alot for Resmed Aircurve 10 ST-A? Michaely6 22 4,142 04-17-2020, 09:47 PM
Last Post: DaveL
  Move alot and getting mask leaks HELP christinaleigh 10 2,613 11-06-2016, 03:15 AM
Last Post: holden4th

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.