Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Don't forget your SD card
Don't forget your SD card
Public Service Anouncement 

I had what had to be my best night ever as a new cpap user. I was excited as I reached over to grab my card to check it in sleepyhead. 

Nope the SD card is stuck in the computer. 

D'oh

Now I'll never know..... 

We'll it was according to the extended menu. 

7.30 hour session 
Two smiley faces
.8 events per hour I guess that's good
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Don't forget your SD card
Been there, done that.  Wait till you get your first 0 (zero). That’s when you get really excited. Hang in there.
CPAP is a journey like “The Wizard of Oz”. It’s a long slow journey. You will face many problems and pick up many friends along the way. Just because you reach the poppies, it doesn’t mean you are in Kansas. 
Post Reply Post Reply
Ohhh, I had that happen the day before last night... Smile

I was itching to see my events for subjectively my best night.

So far I've had:

< 1 AHI 3 nights
0 AHI 1 night 
<2 AHI 1 night

I'm assuming last night's  AHI reported by resmed machine generically of less than 1 counts.

I need to play around with my dreamwear mask. 

My first night with it I had 95% of the time leaking. I wasn't sure of it was bad fit or mouth breathing so I switched to eson 2 nasal and I've  it had four nights with it. Leaks are not a huge issue with it. 

So now I think I need to mess with it one more time see if I can get it to work before I head to the Dme. Now that I know I only have a minor issue with mouth breathing. 

I'm thinking about either and airtouch memory foam ffm( guaranteed no mouth breathing issue) or a p10. (minimal nasal mask) 

Wishing the Dme would give me both to try out. 

Anthony
Post Reply Post Reply
I just did it for a whole week. Left it in computer.
Post Reply Post Reply
Come on guys get a toshiba flashair then no taking the sd card from the machine Big Grin Just download when you want to no data lost jason
Post Reply Post Reply
Already ordered...

I was like @#$_ and immediately ordered.

Along with a cms50d

Anthony
Post Reply Post Reply
WiFi SD cards are very convenient.
Post Reply Post Reply
That they are... Love mine..
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-30-2017, 01:34 AM)jaswilliams Wrote: Come on guys get a toshiba flashair then no taking the sd card from the machine Big Grin Just download when you want to no data lost jason

These compliant with ResMed machines/ if so can anything up to 64GB be used?
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-22-2017, 06:31 PM)zzzZorro Wrote: These compliant with ResMed machines/ if so can anything up to 64GB be used?

Yes, but look for the best price to size FlashAir. In the U.S. it usually is a 32Gb and in the U.K. it seems to be the 16GB.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SD card backup on PC and new SD card snorin2 0 923 12-05-2022, 01:53 PM
Last Post: snorin2
  Inflight CPAP use: Don't forget the battery. S. Manz 0 605 10-15-2021, 11:24 PM
Last Post: S. Manz
  ResMed S9 SD Card "Invalid SD Card, erase card data?" MAPnea 41 50,887 04-29-2021, 03:42 AM
Last Post: Scobber
Exclaimation [Equipment] Don't forget to move your CPAP machine clock forward on Saturday before bed PaulKTF 22 3,272 03-07-2018, 11:20 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Anyone forget they were still attached? NicholasB 14 3,403 11-23-2017, 08:55 AM
Last Post: Sleep2Snore
Information [Mod Note] Don't forget our Wiki DeepBreathing 3 1,575 01-09-2016, 04:29 PM
Last Post: JWR
  Downloading data to SD card of Resmed for nights that SD card not in ResMed machine Robert6 8 9,328 06-19-2015, 09:28 AM
Last Post: estgad

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.