Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Don't know what I don't know.... newbie...
jimcaffey...
Your post is incredible.
You've taught me lots!

Here's a salute to better treatment and better sleep quality for all of us by participating here.
DaveL
Compliant for 30+ years

Information on Apnea Board Forums or on apneaboard.com should not be considered as medical advice. Seek the advice of a physician before seeking treatment for medical conditions including sleep apnea. Information posted on the apnea board web site and forums are personal opinion only and not necessarily a statement of fact.  Sleep-well

Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: Don't know what I don't know.... newbie...
jimcaffey there's a bunch of good stuff here.

First, you're on a wonderful machine that works a lot better than any I've used. People here can help you get the most out of it.

A humidifier and a heated hose makes treatment more comfortable. I want to be able to wear my gear all night long. So I want it to be comfortable.
DaveL
Compliant for 30+ years

Information on Apnea Board Forums or on apneaboard.com should not be considered as medical advice. Seek the advice of a physician before seeking treatment for medical conditions including sleep apnea. Information posted on the apnea board web site and forums are personal opinion only and not necessarily a statement of fact.  Sleep-well

Post Reply Post Reply
I installed my hose reel last night.

I felt much more comfortable. Thanks Big Guy for your suggestion.
DaveL
Compliant for 30+ years

Post Reply Post Reply
DaveL, Apnea Board is like driver training...we show you how to drive, but you eventually take the wheel and brake control, and we just hold on for the ride. You've come a long way.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files

How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
(09-20-2019, 11:59 AM)DaveL Wrote: I installed my hose reel last night.

I felt much more comfortable. Thanks Big Guy for your suggestion.

Good to know you are more comfortable. It was this forum that convinced me to give one a shot.  Bigwink
Post Reply Post Reply
Big Guy & Sleeprider my Garmin watch said I had twice as much deep sleep as usual. 2 hours 39 minutes. That's a big change. Due to using the hose reel to keep my hose from tugging my mask

Thank you
DaveL
Compliant for 30+ years

Post Reply Post Reply
(09-20-2019, 08:36 PM)DaveL Wrote: Big Guy & Sleeprider my Garmin watch said I had twice as much deep sleep as usual. 2 hours 39 minutes. That's a big change. Due to using the hose reel to keep my hose from tugging my mask

Thank you

Hopefully, it'll only go up from here.  Thumbs-up-2

Keep us posted.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Newbie needs some feedback FerdBerfel68 13 339 10-01-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: Sleepster
  Newbie looking for Feedback sleepvana 5 197 09-19-2019, 06:07 PM
Last Post: sleepvana
  Newbie here w questions Dawnwh 3 296 09-19-2019, 11:54 AM
Last Post: DaveL
  Another newbie....help please Mal777 6 310 08-04-2019, 10:28 PM
Last Post: Mal777
  Another Newbie In Need of Help JJ2019 9 545 07-31-2019, 03:48 PM
Last Post: Hydrangea
  Newbie looking for guidance... Insopita 59 1,890 06-17-2019, 01:33 PM
Last Post: Insopita
  Newbie, doing well but curious if I can do better spirilis 10 650 06-15-2019, 09:40 AM
Last Post: spirilis

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.