Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Don't know what happen last night time warp
Question 
Don't know what happen last night time warp
Seems like my as10 had a hiccup. Either that or it stopped and I didn't know it.
Only thing I did yesterday was changed filters and told the machine I now had a Universal Bacteria Inlet Filter.
Guess it's suck it and see what happens tonight.

[Image: U3FX7Q3.png]
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Don't know what happen last night time warp
Wow... How did it shut down and you didn't wake up? There's no way I could sleep through a nasal not flowing, and even with a full-face, I wouldn't be able to sleep through JUST the anti-asphyxiation vent.

That has to be a data loss glitch.
That pressure spike were it cut off is suspicious.
-- Rich
Links to Download OSCAR here
OSCAR Installation and Setup

Using Attachments to Post Images on Apnea Board

INFORMATION ON FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
you did great for 50 minutes! ha ha. sometimes my machine scrambles data if I try to take the SD card out within 30 seconds of shutting it off.

QAL
Dedicated to QALity sleep.
Post Reply Post Reply
Be sure to do a full power cycle on the machine, unplugging it from the adapter for few minutes, then re-powering. This looks like a data glitch, and it is usually resolved in a power cycle.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-12-2017, 11:09 PM)dwd1249 Wrote: Seems like my as10 had a hiccup. 
During the evening of the 11th mine too had a data glitch but not for nearly as long as yours.  Mine was for about 30 seconds.  But interestingly enough, there was then about 25 minutes of data that the machine and ResScan didn't add to the data calculations but Sleepyhead did. Recycle power.  Alls well .
Coffee

Happy Pappin'
Never Give In, Never Give Up

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. 
Post Reply Post Reply
Back to normal last night . The data glitch night was after the machine was off for half a day while I was driving home.
I think that was the first time since I got the as10 Dec 3 15.

[Image: I5GuAyc.png]
Post Reply Post Reply
I read a wise comment from DeepBreathing.

Unplug the machine from the power for 30 min. Do not just turn it off. Pull the plug.

Sleep-well

Post Reply Post Reply
Time warp?

It's just a jump to the left .......

And then a a step to the riiiiiiiiiight!

Put your hands on you hips ...

And bring your knees in tiiiiiiight!
Post Reply Post Reply
With my prior Philips auto Cpap, I had problems with my cat getting on the night stand and walking over the Cpap machine, stepping on the On/Off button, turning the cpap off. I found a nicely size large rubber grommet to put around the on/off button to protect the power button from the cats paw. If your machine has an auto-on function, your breathing would turn the machine back on. Looks like what my Dream station does if the machine is off, or loss of power.

Stan
Post Reply Post Reply
Look at the bottom of your left window, SESSION WINDOW. The bar graph is reading two sessions with a large off period between. You will need to scroll down (in sleepyhead) to see both session details, but the first shows the session was only 39min. Not just a data glitch but the machine stopped recording. Scrolling down will show info on the "morning session".

Stan
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Air11 now does daylight savings time! cathyf 5 209 Yesterday, 06:51 AM
Last Post: somewherein413
  Airsense 11 Time Zone Change ScottZZZ 60 17,432 03-26-2024, 11:56 AM
Last Post: somewherein413
  TIME FOR SLEEPRIDER'S annual DST WARNING srlevine1 19 618 03-12-2024, 11:27 AM
Last Post: Homerec130
  First time looking at graphs interpretation help smallhandsfeeding 1 244 03-11-2024, 08:12 AM
Last Post: jdavis
  Taking mask off at the same time everynight sleepyman95 2 172 03-08-2024, 12:25 AM
Last Post: sleepyman95
  Having a terrible time--please help with OSCAR Montacute 25 807 03-06-2024, 10:27 AM
Last Post: sarahsleeps
  Hard time to find the right mask labrat 42 2,218 02-14-2024, 01:58 PM
Last Post: labrat

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.