Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Don't want to record certain sessions.
Don't want to record certain sessions.
Using A ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet
When I clean my tubing and mask, I like to "blow dry" it using my machine. (Not a fan of propelled water droplets.)
A couple weeks ago I decided it would be a good idea to use Mask Fit instead of starting treatment.
However, I have noticed that Mask Fit (1) Times out after a few minutes, and (2) Sometimes it starts treatment [It goes to the pressure/green circle screen].
Last week I decided that it would probably be a good idea to pull the SD card when doing this.
So my questions are:
  1. Does starting Mask Fit from the menu constitute a session?
  2. If I run a session with SD card removed, Does the machine retain this info for when I put my SD card back in?
  3. Also, If I run a session with SD card removed, Does this get reported OTA to my DME? (This is actually a concern because I am still in my 9 month trial period.)
Thanks. Chris.

Does anyone else have a thing that when they clean their mask and cushion and put it on that night, It doesn't stay put like it's been doing all week?
I have the most leakage on Sunday night.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: Don't want to record certain sessions.
(11-09-2019, 02:42 PM)Chris43156 Wrote: Using A ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet
When I clean my tubing and mask, I like to "blow dry" it using my machine. (Not a fan of propelled water droplets.)
A couple weeks ago I decided it would be a good idea to use Mask Fit instead of starting treatment.
However, I have noticed that Mask Fit (1) Times out after a few minutes, and (2) Sometimes it starts treatment [It goes to the pressure/green circle screen].
Last week I decided that it would probably be a good idea to pull the SD card when doing this.
So my questions are:
  1. Does starting Mask Fit from the menu constitute a session?
  2. If I run a session with SD card removed, Does the machine retain this info for when I put my SD card back in?
  3. Also, If I run a session with SD card removed, Does this get reported OTA to my DME? (This is actually a concern because I am still in my 9 month trial period.)
Thanks. Chris.

Does anyone else have a thing that when they clean their mask and cushion and put it on that night, It doesn't stay put like it's been doing all week?
I have the most leakage on Sunday night.

1 = no
2 = only summary data
3 = not sure, but I'd guess yes
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Don't want to record certain sessions.
I'd suggest you just ask your DME about whether an unrecorded session would in some way mess up your trial. My guess is that it wouldn't; generally for compliance they're just looking to see that you use your machine for at least so many hours out of 24 (usually at least 4).
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My Sessions Apnearon 10 601 07-09-2019, 04:54 AM
Last Post: Apnearon
  Philips incorrectly showing multiple sessions tbotting 15 889 03-16-2019, 01:31 PM
Last Post: tbotting
  Clusters of Hypopneas at beginning of sessions milesarcher 19 1,075 10-13-2018, 08:12 AM
Last Post: milesarcher
Question SD Card or Machine failing to record? Mosquitobait 1 336 10-01-2018, 02:57 PM
Last Post: Walla Walla
Video why so many sessions Mouchet 3 450 07-23-2018, 02:28 PM
Last Post: alshayed
  Need help reading combined sessions AHI Suzi 4 586 06-01-2018, 08:39 PM
Last Post: Suzi
  Vibratory snoring - can a Dreammapper record someone else's snoring? problemchild 3 648 05-26-2018, 03:17 PM
Last Post: Robert121571

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.