Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Double Line on Sleepyhead Graph..?
Double Line on Sleepyhead Graph..?
In advance, I apologize if I missed this "Feature" in another post, but in my new and learning use of Sleepyhead, my Leak Rate graph has two lines in it, one above the other. I would assume the upper one to be more realistic than the lower which is partially off the chart. Thanks,
Mark

Please disregard the rest of the data. Im only on CPAP 4 days..

[incorrect chart removed]
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Double Line on Sleepyhead Graph..?
(12-13-2015, 08:25 PM)GTOdude Wrote: In advance, I apologize if I missed this "Feature" in another post, but in my new and learning use of Sleepyhead, my Leak Rate graph has two lines in it, one above the other. I would assume the upper one to be more realistic than the lower which is partially off the chart. Thanks,
Mark

On PRS1 machines, the top line is "total leak," which includes the air that goes out from your vent on the mask. The bottom line is "unintentional leak," which is the machines estimate of "bad" leak, including any leak around the mask, or coming out through your mouth.

The unintentional leak is what you need to minimize.
Get the free OSCAR CPAP software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-13-2015, 08:25 PM)GTOdude Wrote: In advance, I apologize if I missed this "Feature" in another post, but in my new and learning use of Sleepyhead, my Leak Rate graph has two lines in it, one above the other. I would assume the upper one to be more realistic than the lower which is partially off the chart. Thanks,
Mark

Please forgive my stupidity! I posted the wrong chart!

But I think I have the answer now.

Post Reply Post Reply
I had the same question--thanks for clearing that up for all of us that hadn't figured it out!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR Overview Line Graph Jan Flikweert 8 80 3 hours ago
Last Post: Jan Flikweert
  OSCAR [green line but not red line] liebano 2 200 03-26-2024, 11:59 AM
Last Post: liebano
  Oscar question - flow rate graph not showing kkjacks 7 264 03-23-2024, 11:12 AM
Last Post: kkjacks
  Trouble scrolling in a zoomed graph window. morningstar 2 491 09-26-2023, 12:43 PM
Last Post: morningstar
  Oscar graph questions. Bullabill 6 898 09-26-2023, 10:09 AM
Last Post: Lucky7
  [Feature Request] EPR mode in overview pressure graph tossinandturnin 8 888 07-24-2023, 06:24 AM
Last Post: tossinandturnin
  No graph in OSCAR Sleepygrl 4 2,023 07-14-2023, 09:38 PM
Last Post: RedMtl

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.