Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Double checking to see if I have properly identified my machine
Question 
Double checking to see if I have properly identified my machine
I believe I have a fully data capable APAP but wanted to double check before I start diving into reading more in case it isn't what I think it is.

Attached pics to this post, also uploaded to imgur but I see that I can't post a link.

I think it is a "Series 50 Respironics PR System One REMstar Auto with A-flex"?

Model is 550p. Has a white bezel face like the PR System One (2009-11) but the rear sticker says 2012.

Thanks for your time, glad I found this place. Will update profile as I learn more over these couple days.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Double checking to see if I have properly identified my machine
Yes, it is. Get the clinician's manual so you can learn how to get into the clinician's menu and change the settings as needed.
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Pressure] Dreamstation Recall replacement = double apneas? Pauly R. 8 827 12-06-2023, 01:25 PM
Last Post: Dean2
  Thoughts on my data (after double jaw surgery) accetableplaintain 2 420 11-27-2023, 06:30 AM
Last Post: accetableplaintain
Sad Unable to get my BiPap treatment even started properly FrustratedSleeper 6 477 11-18-2023, 11:57 PM
Last Post: staceyburke
Exclaimation CPAP Machine Choices - read this before you accept a new machine SuperSleeper 283 262,212 11-10-2023, 10:24 AM
Last Post: robbob2112
  Checking pressure Made 2 370 10-01-2023, 08:15 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  machine died! Now new doctor and new machine Bjazzman 17 6,799 09-05-2022, 09:07 PM
Last Post: NValtman11
  Bimaxillary Osteotomy - Double Jaw Surgery Scotty10 1 907 07-12-2022, 05:58 PM
Last Post: mswertfager

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.