Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

OSCAR Suggestion: time slider at bottom of Overview tab
OSCAR Suggestion: time slider at bottom of Overview tab
This may be asking a lot of the volunteer programmers, but I'd find a time slider at the bottom of the Overview results tab very useful.

I keep my Overview set to cover the previous year's data, which is great to gauge long-term changes, but I frequently want to review farther back in time.  The reason?  I've noticed that my results can vary significantly depending on my physical location - when I've traveled with my CPAP setup I've noticed that my AHI and other data can be significantly different if away from home for a couple weeks or more.  I don't know if it's humidity, temperature or just the amount of ambient noise, but my average results are different overall in Southern CA vs the Pacific Northwest, for example.

I have almost 5 years of data (missing less than 10 days in that entire time), so there's plenty of long-term information available to review.  Having a slider instead of having to select two dates for each data segment would make it a lot easier and more intuitive to observe these changes.  It's not a big deal, but would be a welcome feature if possible and not too onerous to implement.

I appreciate your time to read this and of course for OSCAR.  

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR Overview Line Graph Jan Flikweert 15 154 Today, 01:11 AM
Last Post: Jan Flikweert
  Display average AHI over time period ? Bernard Flapdoodle 1 83 04-09-2024, 03:30 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  OSCAR import of Viatom/Wellue data - DST time base SleeperAwake21 5 925 03-30-2024, 02:21 PM
Last Post: dfunk
  How and where to adjust local time. douglaskeene 3 240 03-30-2024, 01:27 PM
Last Post: douglaskeene
  Newbie Q on using OSCAR for first time Tman1966 1 130 03-28-2024, 05:30 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Time listed: Wrong end time? How to fix? Plmnb 5 255 03-08-2024, 08:57 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Total Time In Apnea is missing ElUno 3 385 02-26-2024, 09:23 AM
Last Post: LoudSnorer

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.