Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Downloaded data question
RE: Downloaded data question
Hey Group. Sorry for the delay in attaching the data graphs. Original report with all data too large and attach wouldn't accept it. Hence, I customized the report format to only show detailed graphs with are attached. There are only 2 to be shown in the ResScan report (leak and minute volume).
Post Reply Post Reply
I don't see any attachment, but there should be more than 2. I just looked at the machine you are using and I don't have any experience with that particular model, so maybe it doesn't measure flow rates? I was thinking you had an s9 Elite or Auto.
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm limited to attachments of no more than 200Kb. When I tried to attach the detailed graphs for 2/6/14 the message came back that I had reached my 200Kb limit. The .pdf file is 209Kb so maybe that's the reason. I had to customize the report to get close to 200Kb but only 2 detailed graphs come out in the report anyway (Leak and Minute Ventilation). I'm going to pay a visit to the DME I purchased the ResMed Mirage Quattro mask from and see if they can figure out what's going on.
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-09-2014, 09:46 AM)seth Wrote: I'm limited to attachments of no more than 200Kb. When I tried to attach the detailed graphs for 2/6/14 the message came back that I had reached my 200Kb limit. The .pdf file is 209Kb so maybe that's the reason. I had to customize the report to get close to 200Kb but only 2 detailed graphs come out in the report anyway (Leak and Minute Ventilation). I'm going to pay a visit to the DME I purchased the ResMed Mirage Quattro mask from and see if they can figure out what's going on.

You've now transitioned from New Member to regular Member status. At that point, your attachment size limit has been increased to 512 kb, so you should be able to post another attachment now.

Please see this thread for info on membership levels and how much attachment space each level is given. In that thread are also instructions on how to manage your attachments, including deleting old files to free up more space in your account.

Alternatively, you can upload the file with a free service, (such as photobucket) and then you should be able to insert the image into your post by following the directions in this thread.

Hope this helps!

Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
My forum status has been upgrade to "Member" which gives me 512KB to attach. With that, here is an attachment of last night's session. In ResScan I customized the report to give the statistics data and detailed graphs, which enable a multitude of different results data. I chose all of them but again only Leak and Minute Ventilation values appear in the report. I guess that's a limitation of what my machine can report. So, attached is the customized report (to keep size at or below 512KB).

I plan on paying a visit to the DME tomorrow morning.
Post Reply Post Reply
make sure in rescan during your next download that you check all available data and the box below it

that being said, your leaks definitely are way too high. I suspect the rest of your data is not where it needs to be either.
Post Reply Post Reply
Yeah, I know the leaks are high. I'm a side sleeper and I've been trying to learn to sleep on my back to reduce the leaks from the mask pushing to the side when I turn to sleep on my side. Looks like I'm still turning to sleep on my side during the night although I could swear I've been only sleeping on my back for the last week. Will do a mask adjustment tonite before starting session
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-12-2014, 10:37 AM)seth Wrote: Yeah, I know the leaks are high. I'm a side sleeper and I've been trying to learn to sleep on my back to reduce the leaks from the mask pushing to the side when I turn to sleep on my side. Looks like I'm still turning to sleep on my side during the night although I could swear I've been only sleeping on my back for the last week. Will do a mask adjustment tonite before starting session

if you haven't downloaded your data in rescan today, when you start to download look at the attachment and make sure all of this is selected so you can get all of your data that you can. hope this helps.

[attachment=702]
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks me50 for the attacment. That's exactly how I have my downloads set. Just got back from the DME I bought my Resmed Mirage Quattro mask from. Told me since they didn't have a prescription on file for the machine I'm using, they can't legally get involved. So it looks like I'm back to where I started with no place to go. Thanks to all who responded over the past week and tried to help

Regards,
Seth
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-12-2014, 01:26 PM)seth Wrote: Thanks me50 for the attacment. That's exactly how I have my downloads set. Just got back from the DME I bought my Resmed Mirage Quattro mask from. Told me since they didn't have a prescription on file for the machine I'm using, they can't legally get involved. So it looks like I'm back to where I started with no place to go. Thanks to all who responded over the past week and tried to help

Regards,
Seth

in what way can they not get legally involved? you are asking them to look at your data to see what is going on with your treatment right? they can do that without getting in any legal trouble. They aren't supposed to change your pressure settings without a prescription...or at least I have been told that before. I did have an RT change it from 4-20 to 6 to 20 when I had a cpap auto without a script so who knows who tells the truth or not.

Maybe the set up on your machine doesn't allow you to have full access to the data and you would have to change that setting. Take a look and see what it says as far as you seeing your data.

others will have more suggestions for you.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question about reliability of the CPAP data zynsa 4 651 08-02-2023, 05:50 PM
Last Post: zynsa
  Question on data interpretation/meaning - flow rate dstone5 2 496 02-08-2023, 08:09 PM
Last Post: dstone5
  Doctor says perfect data, but extremely tired - OSCAR Data Auzzyrocks 13 2,632 12-04-2022, 11:25 AM
Last Post: Lucid
  [Symptoms] Just downloaded OSCAR, feel tired, does anything stand out? coleperkins12 4 627 11-20-2022, 01:43 PM
Last Post: KeepSmiling
Question [Pressure] Doctor can't see detailed data - Can my OSCAR data save me from another sleep study? KidCharlamagne 5 884 09-28-2022, 08:20 AM
Last Post: Gideon
  [CPAP] Data showing clear airway apneas: central apnea or soft palate collapse? Data inc. JamesD0079 0 796 03-21-2022, 07:50 PM
Last Post: JamesD0079
  OSCAR SD data question MagnoliaSolana 3 695 11-13-2021, 03:47 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.