Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepyhead need help
Sleepyhead need help
I could use help. I down loaded what i think is the file to read cpap machine . Resmed auto sense 10. The file is windows Vista/ widows 10 mirror. My question is is this the correct file. If so I cant open it. Could us some advice.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sleepyhead need help
If you are running a windows based system, then that is the correct file to download.  Download it to your Downloads folder or desktop.  Run the setup file(the file you downloaded) and follow the prompts.  Once it is complete it should put a shortcut in the start menu for you.  When you run sleepy head you setup a profile then point it to the location of your data, either on a sd card or copy your sd card to a folder and point it there. 

If you are on a mac, then download the mac version and install it.
Post Reply Post Reply
The problem is the computer says that it cant open that file
Post Reply Post Reply
Maybe the download is corrupted. Try downloading it again, then check the file size, it should be around 47MB.

What operating system are you running? On some programs in the past I've had to right click the file, go to properties then click unblock on the general tab.
Post Reply Post Reply
The downloaded file should be a .exe file The title starts wtih Sleepyhead-1.1.0-beta-2-snapshot-Open-GL-20160422.exe

If the file will not open, rename it something much simpler with the .exe ending. If it still does not open, it may be an antivirus program that does not "trust" the exe file type. This is an archived file and it installs the program and creates the folders in My Documents that support the program.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-11-2017, 02:16 PM)Gary1of2 Wrote: The problem is the computer says that it cant open that file

Tell us exactly what the error message on your computer says when you try to run SH.

It could be that you will need to run the SH install script as an administrator rather than just a user.
Questions about SleepyHead?  
See my Guide to SleepyHead
Post Reply Post Reply
Went back to my laptop and finally got it installed. I will load information on it next week when I get my new machine. I just finished titration testing this morning. Should have my the beginning of the week.
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.