Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Is this the time to try my untried masks?
Is this the time to try my untried masks?
Hi Y'all,
I've got a cold/and some unrelated pain flaring. I'd avoided wearing my two new masks I ordered from Supplier no. 1 because I was having a few good ahi's (under 5.0's in a row) and I didn't want to throw any monkey wrenches.

Well due to the above misery, I've been hitting 9.0-nearly 10.0's so shall I go ahead and try the new masks? I have to send them back soon if I am not going to keep them and I figure I should try a real sleep with them?

THoughts?

Susan The Snuffle Hen.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Is this the time to try my untried masks?
Well Snufflufagus,

You are going to need to try them soon and you may be forced to make some judgement calls due to the timing. I would start trying them now or you could send them to me and I will try them for you. HuhBig Grin

Best Regards,

PaytonA

Admin Note:
PaytonA passed away in September 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
What masks are the untried ones?
Post Reply Post Reply
If I was in the same situation, I would fix one problem at a time. I would first fix my snuffles. Then worry about the new masks. I will return the masks now to the DME. And get the refund. And then later on, when I have fixed other problems, I will rebuy those masks, one at a time, and try them.

My 2 cents. YMMV.
PRS1 Auto & Dreamstation Auto w/ P10 and straight pressure of 8cm
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Air11 now does daylight savings time! cathyf 5 199 Yesterday, 06:51 AM
Last Post: somewherein413
  Airsense 11 Time Zone Change ScottZZZ 60 17,416 03-26-2024, 11:56 AM
Last Post: somewherein413
  TIME FOR SLEEPRIDER'S annual DST WARNING srlevine1 19 608 03-12-2024, 11:27 AM
Last Post: Homerec130
  First time looking at graphs interpretation help smallhandsfeeding 1 243 03-11-2024, 08:12 AM
Last Post: jdavis
  Taking mask off at the same time everynight sleepyman95 2 169 03-08-2024, 12:25 AM
Last Post: sleepyman95
  Having a terrible time--please help with OSCAR Montacute 25 801 03-06-2024, 10:27 AM
Last Post: sarahsleeps
  Custom-Fitted Masks? TonyBoBony 5 341 03-01-2024, 10:30 PM
Last Post: TonyBoBony

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.