Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Dr. just added O2 therapy
Also, the P-R SimplyGo comes in a 10 pounds. Is FAA approved; and can deliver up to 2 LPM in continuous mode.
It appears one can rent them from some suppliers; which may be a savings for someone who doesn't travel too frequently.

(My Everflo has about 20,000 hours on it; and all I've ever done is change the intake filter annually.) I don't know about the portable units durability.

You may wish to check your unit during flight. I'd look for a Pelican case that would enclose it; and have custom foam cut for it.
(You may not be required to check it as it's medical equipment -- but you only have so many hands to carry stuff on-board.)
Post Reply Post Reply
I travel with my monster oxygen when needed. I will look for someone to offer a great idea.

Good Luck

Sleep-well

Post Reply Post Reply
Reality is starting to set in.
Post Reply Post Reply

Hi Always Curious,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Good
luck to you with getting your oxygen needs straightened out as you travel and also with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [CPAP] ResMed AirSense 10 – therapy partial data, cellular transmission Roger Oscar Lima 9 223 4 hours ago
Last Post: Walla Walla
  Returning To Therapy with Startling Results OldMarineOceanside 95 3,106 10-06-2017, 05:02 PM
Last Post: OldMarineOceanside
  My Experience So Far (and thoughts on changes to therapy) Esq. 30 772 10-05-2017, 01:22 PM
Last Post: Esq.
  First 3 weeks of therapy tjwoody 5 227 09-18-2017, 08:31 AM
Last Post: tjwoody
  When is sleep therapy no longer needed? rafimf 19 549 09-11-2017, 08:53 PM
Last Post: tmoody
  New to Apnea Therapy Esq. 19 2,040 08-18-2017, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Esq.
  [split] Take charge of your therapy - Heated tube Kathy123 8 462 08-13-2017, 08:30 PM
Last Post: Walla Walla