Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Dream Mapper just reports AHI per night/ Surge in AHI with Dreamstation
Dream Mapper just reports AHI per night/ Surge in AHI with Dreamstation
I was given a Dreamstation by Resperonics. I was told it would provide me graphs of my sleep. It just provides AHI per night and hours per night.  I was told I would I would be able to use it to review my data. You can't. 

This is very unfortunate since my AHI for an evening jumped from 0.5 with the old machine to 5.9 AHI with the Dreamstation and I have no idea why. 

As you know the signature expressions of sleep medicine are: "give it a few more days"; "give it a few more weeks"; and "give it a few more months." 

I am switching back to the S9 Elite tonight.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Dream Mapper just reports AHI per night/ Surge in AHI with Dreamstation
Which model Dreamstation do you have - there are several? The base model doesn't record any useful data. If you have that, send it back and get a Dreamstation Auto.
Post Reply Post Reply
The label says DreamStnAutoCPAPHumCell DOM   It is blue tooth and modem ready.
Post Reply Post Reply
sleepy1235,
What software are you using?
Download #SleepyHead if you haven't already.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Look for a model number. The DSX200x11 does not provide data and is the basic CPAP. The equivalent to the Elite is the DSX400x11 CPAP Pro. The auto model also with full data is DSX500x11. The difference in price from the top of the line auto to the basic CPAP is less than $150, and it's a shame when suppliers maximize their profit margins at the cost of your effective therapy. I recommend you return the machine and request either the 400 Pro or 500 Auto, or better yet, ask for a new Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset or Elite so you can continue with therapy you are familiar with.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I downloaded sleepyhead and saw all the data. My sleep is a disaster. 

I don't know if it is worse because the Dreamstation set up isn't working or if my old S9 Elite wasn't reporting what was happening. 

I don't see in sleep medicine generally applicable standards to calibrate machines and allow cross comparisons. Tell me if I am wrong.
Post Reply Post Reply
Sleep rider. Thanks.  The CPAP does record a lot of data.
Post Reply Post Reply
My signature links show how to organize Sleepyhead data and post it using Imgur. I bet we can help get things back to something comfortable and effective. Let's give it a try.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR Reports Omitted Some ResMed Sleep Sessions RTolley 2 76 03-17-2024, 08:58 PM
Last Post: RTolley
  Generating reports for doctor TechieHippie 5 348 02-19-2024, 07:54 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  OSCAR Reports do not appear to have O2 and Pulse Data SKPC 5 534 12-31-2023, 11:05 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Blank Areas on OSCAR Daily reports ejbpesca 13 992 10-15-2023, 11:22 PM
Last Post: ejbpesca
  Philips replacement - SD card issues - REMStar Auto 60 series to Dream Station 1 JshMD 2 936 04-05-2023, 08:05 PM
Last Post: Aces
Question O2 Insight Pro - Where/How are Sleep Reports/Data Stored? DavidEsp 9 973 04-05-2023, 02:01 PM
Last Post: DavidEsp
  Sudden, erroneous, invariant, on-screen (VAuto) reports of AHI 2SleepBetta 0 571 09-18-2022, 11:25 PM
Last Post: 2SleepBetta

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.